“Wonderful candy and ice cream” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Wonderful candy and ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

This is the place to go after a day in Sequoia National Park! The shop was cute, with not only candy and ice cream, but a lot of interesting knick-knacks available to purchase. It was hard to select what chocolate pieces to have since the selection was not only plentiful, but looked amazing. The peanut butter cup was HUGE and delicious. The property was quaint and relaxing.

Visited September 2014

“Hello? Any plans to wait on us?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014 via mobile

In the ice cream shop, the older male server was too busy flirty with the younger female one to even acknowledge us, let alone wait on us. We gave up and left.

Losangeles
“Wonderful stopping place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

They have the most delicious ice cream made right on site! There is also a candy shop including some homemade chocolates. And there is a gift shop as well. You won't regret stopping here on the way to or from Sequoia National Park....

Columbus, Ohio
“Cute Vintage Vibe, Good Ice Cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

I've gotten used to gourmet ice cream in the big city, but this place does pretty well for its location. The ice cream was definitely good and definitely refreshing in the 99F weather during our stay. We didn't have a chance to sample to the candies. Really cute and quaint place.

“Special visit ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I enjoyed this place it's so family oriented and we always have fun at this place. My father had taken my family and I here when I was a little girl. It has always been a very special and memorable place for our family. For my boyfriend to bring me to this place was a very special time. This place always brings out the child in everyone. The candy and ice cream are wonderful.