“Great tour and great tour guide.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We invite you to spend the day in Sequoia national park with our award-winning guides. Our full day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the highlights of the world's largest trees and offers exceptional photo opportunities mixed with natural history interpretation. A wonderful way for first time visitors or anyone wanting to learn more about the Sequoias to make the most of their day.
Torrance, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great tour and great tour guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We really enjoyed this tour last Saturday (5/4/2013). Our guide, Stephanie was excellent. Very knowledgeable and very enthusiastic. She took us to locations we probably would never have checked out on our own. We really enjoyed Moro Rock and of course General Sherman.

Visited May 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“I Saw It All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Paul makes a Sequoia National tour for you/your party a snap. You'll see it all, especially the General Sherman tree & grove, Moro Rock, and a nice tour of Sequoia. Leave the driving to Paul and he'll give you all the info on the park you'll need. Good value for your money and a safe, reliable tour by Paul. Best way to visit Sequoia for my taste.

Visited April 2013
Ware, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a superb day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Just wanted to say what a great day out we had. We were picked up from Three Rivers by Paul our tour guide and he was really cheerful and knowledgeable about the park and the area. Also he took time to get our children involved. If you're going to Sequoia we would definitely recommend this tour.
Thanks,
Tim, Justine, Ethan, Lois and Isaac.

Visited April 2013
Lancaster County, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A MUST....if you only have a day or two...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I extended a business trip. We ended in Three Rivers, Ca. ( Dont stay in the park... its 40 mins from town.)We loved the town. It's western, rugged, and fun, at least to my Pennsylvania roots. It was the perfect place to get picked up at our hotel for the tour. Our naturalist guide picked us up. We went through 3 Eco zones to get to the top. You're on these beautiful switch back roads,,,, the creeks are full... There will be snow at the top. My husband and I were so glad to drive up onto the mountains with a guide who told us about the area. We felt like old friends showing us the park. We saw a bear. We climbed Moro Rock, We saw The Great Western Divide. I know the difference between a Sugar Pine Cone and A Sequoia Cone. We got to see the best of the park. Parker Grove, the information center, the BIG tree, General Sherman... and ghey pick you up at the bottom. (No walk back up!$ It is amazing, but i am so glad for our guides. With the trip from 3 Rivers, you get to have lunch at the lodge. We loved it. Delicious. We bought ourselves a baby Sequoia at the gift shop. It's still alive a year later. If I could get there again, I would go... And I'd spend the extra and go with them!!!

Visited May 2012
Kansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great tour experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

You won't regret booking a tour with Sequoia Sightseeing Tours. My husband had foot surgery before our winter trip to NorCA so we knew hiking was out of the question for us. This tour had just the right amount of walking for us. And so much more viewing the scenery instead of needing to watch the roads :) As a local, our friendly tour guide Paul was so knowledgeable about the area from the history to the ecological. We learned a lot and he really made the day special for us. We highly recommend this tour.

Visited February 2013