“What a superb day” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We invite you to spend the day in Sequoia national park with our award-winning guides. Our full day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the highlights of the world's largest trees and offers exceptional photo opportunities mixed with natural history interpretation. A wonderful way for first time visitors or anyone wanting to learn more about the Sequoias to make the most of their day.
Ware, United Kingdom
“What a superb day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Just wanted to say what a great day out we had. We were picked up from Three Rivers by Paul our tour guide and he was really cheerful and knowledgeable about the park and the area. Also he took time to get our children involved. If you're going to Sequoia we would definitely recommend this tour.
Thanks,
Tim, Justine, Ethan, Lois and Isaac.

Visited April 2013

Lancaster County, PA
“A MUST....if you only have a day or two...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I extended a business trip. We ended in Three Rivers, Ca. ( Dont stay in the park... its 40 mins from town.)We loved the town. It's western, rugged, and fun, at least to my Pennsylvania roots. It was the perfect place to get picked up at our hotel for the tour. Our naturalist guide picked us up. We went through 3 Eco zones to get to the top. You're on these beautiful switch back roads,,,, the creeks are full... There will be snow at the top. My husband and I were so glad to drive up onto the mountains with a guide who told us about the area. We felt like old friends showing us the park. We saw a bear. We climbed Moro Rock, We saw The Great Western Divide. I know the difference between a Sugar Pine Cone and A Sequoia Cone. We got to see the best of the park. Parker Grove, the information center, the BIG tree, General Sherman... and ghey pick you up at the bottom. (No walk back up!$ It is amazing, but i am so glad for our guides. With the trip from 3 Rivers, you get to have lunch at the lodge. We loved it. Delicious. We bought ourselves a baby Sequoia at the gift shop. It's still alive a year later. If I could get there again, I would go... And I'd spend the extra and go with them!!!

Visited May 2012
Kansas
6 attraction reviews
“Great tour experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

You won't regret booking a tour with Sequoia Sightseeing Tours. My husband had foot surgery before our winter trip to NorCA so we knew hiking was out of the question for us. This tour had just the right amount of walking for us. And so much more viewing the scenery instead of needing to watch the roads :) As a local, our friendly tour guide Paul was so knowledgeable about the area from the history to the ecological. We learned a lot and he really made the day special for us. We highly recommend this tour.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great tour and guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We just returned from our trip to both Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks. While in Sequoia, we stayed at the Wuksachi Lodge and had the pleasure of taking the Sequoia Tours half-day trip with our guide, Stephanie. We were picked up right on time and enjoyed learning about Sequoia and the beautiful giant Sequoia trees. Our tour group was just the right size (not too large) and our fellow travelers were very compatible. Stephanie was extremely knowledgeable about her park and it was easy to see that she LOVES Sequoia NP and LOVES sharing her park with travelers taking her tour. Our favorite stop was the Parker Group of giant Sequoias! A great experience not to be missed!

Visited September 2012
3 attraction reviews
“dont miss it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

An amazing day hosted by Sheila, and spent with the family from Texas. My plan was to have my wife and son with us but due to illness they stayed in Visalia sadley missing out on this great day . Sheilas knowledge and true passion for the wilderness came through, throughout the day.My plan for the year prior of planning was to climb Moro Rock. This was a highlight for me. I would reccommend this tour to all, who needs the drive up, theres not time to look when driving

Visited September 2012