“Better not be in a hurry” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 14 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Santa Ana, California
“Better not be in a hurry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

It was seat yourself and we didn't get a menu for at least 15 minutes. Our drink orders came out pretty fast but she left before we could order our food. So we had to wait at least 20 minutes before we ASKED her to take our order. Once we placed our orders it took just about an hour for everything to come out. I mean two families picked up their kids and left before their food even came because it took so long. I ordered the Chicken Burrito. I was happy with the size of the burrito but the authenticity of it was not there. And flies were EVERYWHERE! The food was decent but not worth the wait. I say give it a shot if you have time to kill.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Great Falls, Montana
“ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

great service but you are sitting looking at a parking lot.was close to motel. we did see bats flying around which was fun

Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“"I blame the management"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

On the night that we arrived, they were out of chips and salsa...what?!? With deep disappointment engulfing me, I asked my wife, "How can a Mexican restaurant run out of chips and salsa?" She quickly ordered half a carafe of wine thinking that would appease me until the food arrived. It would have, had the food (two tacos and an enchilada with rice and beans) not appeared until 1 hour and 15 minutes later. My two tacos arrived with rice and beans, which I assumed was comped since we waited until 10 p.m. to eat. When the bill came, I noticed that I was charged for a combination plate. That was not going to fly. I requested to speak with the manager, who refused to attend to us.She simply kept running our poor waitress back and forth over the course of 10 minutes to tell me that I shouldn't have eaten the rice and beans. Finally, the manager came to the table with a poor attitude and proceeded to challenge me about not sending the plate back, because it had rice and beans on it. She displayed zero grace and humility. Any manager with half a skill set, would have visited each table and prepared the diners for the obscene wait time. In addition,she would not have tried to belittle the waitress (who wrote the order down wrong- understandable for as hard as she was being worked) and the customer over a scoop of rice and beans. After much back and forth deliberation and a moment of silence where you literally could hear crickets chirping, she told the sweet mortified waitress to discount the ticket, turned, and walked away without saying another word. I would like to add that our waitress was great. In fact, she should be the manager!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington
“OK but not worth the long wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We got a great parking place and a great table right away. Drinks and Chips with really good salsa arrived alomst right away. So far great. What killed is that we waited an hour for a very simple dinner ( a burrito for me, two enchiladas for him) By the time we finally got our dinner the bloom was off the rose.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“opened late!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Luckily that place stays opened late, because in the early season it's hard to find a place serving food after 8pm.. It was nice to be outdoors and the food is good. There was a musician playing acoustic guitar which was definitely a plus. Nice and patient staff as well

Visited May 2013