Such a beautiful spot on the river. The Riverhouse is amazing - everything you could possibly need. Utterly charming hosts (Thanks Mars, Chuck and Tom). Totally relaxing two days spent on the river, very close to Sequoia National Park. Handy amenities in town. Large room with comfy bed, shower, fridge, coffee maker, A/C, balcony/deck with incredible views, the best swimming spot! There can be no better place for relaxing and doing nothing. We stayed here in August 2013 as part of our honemoon road trip - we couldn't have chosen better. Any advice? yep - just go - you won't be disappointed. Tim & Claire, UK.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel Three Rivers
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse is a landmark riverfront property in California's Sierra foothills. We're located located 6 miles from Sequoia National Park. Five comfortable rental units are each furnished with refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, TV, telephone, and wireless internet access.Outside, guests enjoy access to a scenic river beach and, in summer, the town's locally famous swimming hole, known as Slicky.Pull up a beach chair. Hang out in a cabana.Come Stay on the River. Let Nature Do the Rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Rio Sierra Riverhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.