I wish we had planned to stay longer! Mars is a great host; she took care of everything. The River Studio has a wall of windows overlooking the river (as well as a truly great hot shower and upgraded bathroom; real coffee cups and wine glasses, great books to read, etc.) and the grounds are really beautiful. The staff were both attentive and out-of-sight at the same time! They lit candles outside, laid out blankets in case we got cold, and started a bonfire for us down by the river. We were so relaxed and will definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel Three Rivers
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse is a landmark riverfront property in California's Sierra foothills. We're located located 6 miles from Sequoia National Park. Five comfortable rental units are each furnished with refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, TV, telephone, and wireless internet access.Outside, guests enjoy access to a scenic river beach and, in summer, the town's locally famous swimming hole, known as Slicky.Pull up a beach chair. Hang out in a cabana.Come Stay on the River. Let Nature Do the Rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Rio Sierra Riverhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.