This Red Roof is one of the unique units for a chain that is primarily motels. Exterior and interior updated, newer furniture, decent mattress, multiple pillows, flat screen TV, work desk that is more than just a table. Three negatives location, literally on a busy divided highway, US 1, the remodeled sink and no amenities other than coffee and a free package of tissues. Getting out of this hotel is a little dicey and not for the timid driver as you are merging into moving traffic coming out of the property, miss the entrance and you need to go down an exit, u-turn and travel back to the previous exit to u-turn and try again. The sink is aesthetically cool looking but is a large square sitting on top of the counter making a simple act like washing your face a task unless you're over 6' tall. But the positives outweighed the negatives for this business traveler, I will definitely try to stay here again on my next trip to the Boston area. There are many restaurant options close by no matter which way you go on the highway. Note: request a room towards the back of the property again the Hotel is on Rt. 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non-Smoking Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan is Newly Renovated and a great place to relax after seeing Boston's sights- Newbury Street, Boston Commons, Fenway Park, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor, The Freedom Trail, The North End, Back Bay, The New England Aquarium, The Swan Boats, The Museum of Fine Arts, The Science Museum, Harvard University, M.I.T, Tufts University, as well as other famous universities, and so much more. If you are traveling on business, we are just miles away from The Hynes Convention Center, The World Trade Center, Boston's Financial District and Boston Convention and Exhibit Center. If you are here on leisure, catch a concert or see the world famous Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins at TD Garden in Boston or head over to Fenway Park and see the Red Sox! Boston has plenty of fun to offer and in the historic Theatre District you will find several live performances nightly at the Orpheum Theatre, Citi Performing Arts Center, The Charles Playhouse and many others. The Red Roof Inn in Saugus is only 5 miles away from Revere Beach, America's 1st Public Beach as well as Suffolk Downs where you can see exciting horse races most of the year. Don't feel like driving into Boston? Don't worry, we are just 5 miles away from Wonderland T Station (subway) where you can park all day for a very low rate and take a quick 15 minute train ride into the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Boston - Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Boston Logan Hotel Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Boston Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Saugus
- Saugus Red Roof Inn