“Very nice hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Saugus
Montreal
“Very nice hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Spacious room, very clean and quiet. Obviously recently renovated. For a two star hotel, we were very impressed. We did not expect the room to be so nice and were pleasantly surprised. We stayed there for three days and enjoyed every minute of it. There is a fridge and a microwave in the room, which is very useful in the case of a long stay. The staff was also very helpful. We would definitely go back there!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear zazou5656,

Thanks so much for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate these kind words and are so happy to hear you were impressed with our hotel. Though we are a 2 Star hotel, we try our best to offer exceptional service, a clean and full functional room, at a great value. Also, we have recently finish a complete renovation so all of the rooms do now have fridge, microwave, coffee makers, large flat screen TVs, new comfy beds, a new design and so much more! We really appreciate the review and hope you return next time you are in the area.

479 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Wijchen, Gelderland, Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a pleasant stay at the hotel in June 2012. The room was comfortable and clean (refurbished with new furniture / tv etc.) and the staff was very friendly and helpful (thanks Jennifer for helping us with contacting the city hall!)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear Fabian_Sent,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and we appreciate the kind comments. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and the cleanliness and comfort was to your expectations. We also greatly appreciate the kind words about our staff and service and work very hard to make each guest have a memorable experience, I will be sure to share this with the team. Thanks again and we hope to see you next time your travels take you to Boston.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Darvin was a great help this morning in getting us set up with another room. Pleasant man to deal with. Thank you and see you again on 1/7/2013. Rooms are very clean, close to Logan Airport for us. We always stay at this hotel when we come down to Boston.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear shrtstf,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad you found the rooms to be clean, distance to Logan Airport was what you needed, and that Darvin provided you with excellent service. We appreciate the kind words and I will be sure to share this with Darvin and the rest of the team. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting your next visit to the area.

Barnstable, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Red Roof inn Boston Logan
offers great rooms , clean comfortable. The staff at the desk ( Michelle) is very helpful and pleasant. Very quiet no problem sleeping. I come into Boston 1 x month and have only great experiences at the red roof inn

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear barnstablebabe,

Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am glad to read you found us clean and comfortable and with pleasant and helpful customer service. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. I am sure Michelle will be thrilled to hear she was mentioned once I share this with her too. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Canton, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

we have been traveling to Boston from NY for 8 years now for my husbands health issues and we always stay here. Everyone is always very friendly and even know us by name now which makes us feel welcome. I especially enjoy Michelle and our conversations she goes above and beyond her job in making people feel comfortable and welcome. We would highly recomend staying here

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear blthompson,

Thanks for staying with us and for writing a review, we greatly appreciate it. I glad then when traveling for something as serious as you do, you find comfort in our staff, especially Michelle. I will be sure to share this with her and know she will be touched by it. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience, and we do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home and comfortable when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.

Concord, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Wow! I literally went to 5 hotels in a 3 mile radius before I got to the Red Roof Inn. When I got in there a woman named Michelle put my mind at ease and it was the jackpot. Aside from her being incredible nice, she was informative and helpful in my visit. The place was smoke free, immaculate, and above all pet friendly. I have to stay in another hotel in a about another week and this time I will go straight back to the RRI. No more looking around. The great thing is that I have driven across country as I will on my way back to California and I have seen them before. Now I know where to stop along the way. Thank you Red Roof Inn and a super thanks to Michelle for being the friendly face behind the counter after my 8 week journey. See you soon.

Room Tip: For me it's close to the door because of luggage and my doggie. It was close to the door but th...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Julie C,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share these wonderful comments, we are thrilled to read them! I am so glad that after a tiering trip Michelle was able to take good care of you and I will be sure to share these comments with her. We are so happy that the room was clean, you appreciated the smoke free policy, and that your pet was able to travel with you. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Ventnor City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stay at this hotel often, and Michelle at the front desk makes my stay very pleasurable. I appreciate all her help.. And every time I stay there I have a enjoyable stay. I recommend this place to anybody who wants a good place to say with a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Overall a good experience, comfortable beds and clean rooms.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Sam G,

Thanks for continuously staying with us, we enjoy having you here! I am glad the hotel's cleanliness meets your expectations as we work very hard to keep it that way, and the service at the Front Desk is pleasant. I will be sure to share the comments with Michelle and the rest of the team and know they will greatly appreciate them. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Saugus, MA 01906

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Boston - Logan? Share your experiences!