First, the thing that drew me to this hotel was that it offered a shuttle service to and from the airport from 4:30am - 11:00pm. I had a 12 hour layover (6pm - 6am) so this worked out perfect. I ended up waiting two hours in the rain for the shuttle! After repeatedly contacting the front desk (three times) and being told that the shuttle was 'right around the corner' ?(three times) I was about to give up and find a taxi, but then the van showed up. When I asked the driver if he was going to the Days Inn Saugus, he rudley told me 'What do you think?' and did not help me and my boyfriend with out bags in the car. We finally got to the hotel, only to be completely disgusted! The room was designed to hold two double beds, but it only had one double bed which was pushed all the way against the wall. The sheets were old and had holes, and I found several strands of hair all over them. It was so dirty that I ended up sleep with a full sweatshirt around my head and all my clothes on! To top it off, the room smelled of marijuana. I would never stay here, and would suggest people to pay the extra $50 and stay at the holiday inn down the street.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport) Hotel Saugus
- Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Boston North-Saugus, near the Boston Logan International Airport. We provide free airport shuttle service to and from Logan International Airport and public transportation from 4:00 AM to 12:30 AM every hour (reservations required) and also offer complimentary deluxe Continental breakfast. We also offer a Park, Stay and Go Package.The Holiday Inn Express Boston North-Saugus, is the perfect location for both business and leisure travelers as we are conveniently located off U.S. Route 1-South, right outside the heart of downtown Boston. We are also minutes from downtown Boston, the Faneuil Hall (Quincy Market), New England Aquarium, and the historic Freedom Trail. For all you Boston sports fans, Fenway Park baseball field and TD Banknorth Garden arena, home of the Boston Bruins hockey team and the Boston Celtics basketball team, are located nearby. For our business travelers, the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), John B. Hynes Convention Center and the Financial District are nearby. In addition, we are only 15 miles from renowned educational institutions, such as Harvard University, Boston University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Boston College.We offer 145 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, equipped with deluxe, new bedding,refrigerators in all rooms, and also free, wireless, high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.