As the other reviewers had mentioned, we had the same problem with a extra bed. We were 4 people and had requested 2 queen beds. I called them a week before our travel and also the day of arrival to confirm 2 queen beds. but when we reached at the check in, they only had one king bed room available and they had put in a extra bed (roll in) which was smaller than a twin bed and really uncomfortable. The front desk wasn't helpful, they were like that's the only one, take it or leave it! Also, their bathrooms were smelly and bath tub had a lot of stains.
I have given a 2 star only because their breakfast was decent ! I have stayed at other locations before and this place is really not a La Quinta standard.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites 1000 Oaks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Thousand Oaks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- La Quinta Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Newbury Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.