The room itself was an ordinary, run-of-the-mill room found in just about any city in the US, two queen beds, a couple of towels and a faintly odd smell. The staff isn't anything to write home about, but neither were they terrible. The didn't even complain when our cooler tipped over and spilled ice everywhere.
My husband and I went on a 17 day road trip through three states and this breakfast stood out amongst all the hotels along the way. The breakfast was complimentary and included the typical fare. There were whole fruits, a juice bar, coffee station, cereal options, bagels, toast, a variety of muffins, and cooked to order waffles. Yes, waffles- you'll have to cook them yourself, but they are genuine waffles.
Overall this was a pleasant experience that I would recommend to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites 1000 Oaks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Thousand Oaks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- La Quinta Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Newbury Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.