We stayed here for 3 nights out of necessity. We were unable to find a room anywhere else in town. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was small, dark and had a moldy strong odor. the room said it had been cleaned but there were no trash bags in the cans and the shower had an old razor cover in the drain. There was a fridge, microwave and small coffee maker which were a plus. The mattress wasn't bad. The free breakfast was poor. There was a self serve waffle maker, some yogurt, packaged bagels and hard boiled eggs and cheerios. There was a small pool but we didn't use it. If you get a good rate and need to stay here you will make it through the night but you won't be wishing to come back and visit again any time soon.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites 1000 Oaks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Thousand Oaks
- La Quinta Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Newbury Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.