“Easy and Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Thousand Oaks
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Easy and Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Safe location with easy access to the 101,lots of shops and eateries within walking distance, but most of all, clean quiet rooms that have good sleep quality at very affordable prices. Pet friendly and a contiental breakfast that's simular to a Best Western experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Georgetown, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This hotel is located just off the 101 freeway in Thousand Oaks. However, virtually no freeway noise reaches the hotel location. This Courtyard is conveniently located near the downtown area of T.O and the Oaks Mall. This Courtyard is conveniently located near the downtown area of T.O and the Oaks Mall.
The staff is friendly and efficient. I have a feather allergy. So my request for non-feather pillows has been always been promptly fulfilled.
The rooms are well maintained; featuring the standard Marriott amenities. There is an exercise room. Although one of the machines was broken during our last stay.
The outdoor pool is located on the south side (back-side) of the hotel; sit in the sun or shade. Again this area features all of the standard pool-side Marriott amenities.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. It's not free. But is reasonable priced if you chose not to travel to any of the nearby restaurants early in the morning.
The only drawback I have found is with the parking situation. There are handicapped spaces and some "dedicated" parking spots. But the front lot is shared with two restaurants. Which makes it difficult to find a parking spot near the front entrance at certain times during the late afternoon or early evening hours.

Room Tip: The higher rooms on the back-side of the hotel may be the best choice for "quiet." These...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I had the privilege to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott at Thousand Oaks for 21 days while working with the Air Force. The folks here went out of their way to make us feel at home and met all our needs. The facilities are excellent and it was centrally located to many scenic activities. I would like to especially thank Adrianna and Sabrina, their fresh baked cookies always brightened our day.

MSgt Jerod Norden

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DonnaOntiveros, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Thousand Oaks, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for the 5 star review of the hotel. I am delighted to hear that our staff took such good care of you and your group while in town. I will pass your comments along to Adriana and Sabrina, I know they will be equally as excited. Thank you for stayng with us, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome yoou back.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My Family and I just recently stayed at the Courtyard. We were welcomed with Awesome Hospitality. I believe the person who checked us in was Jantzen. He was very informative about the Hotel. The Lobby was very nice. The breakfast and dinner was very good. The staff was exceptional. We definitely reccomend this hotel. The Camarillo Outlets, Ronald Reagan Library were very close to the Hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel. I'm so pleased Jantzen was so helpful. I will gladly pass your comments along to him and the rest of the staff. Thank you againa and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Thousand Oaks, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I recently just stayed at the Courtyard with my Family. Jantzen showed us Great Hospitality at check in. He was very hepful. The lobby was beautiful and the breakfast was very good. The rooms were nice but the bed were a little hard. But everything else was great. I definitely recommend this Hotel because the Front Desk Staff is Awesome. The Camarillo Outlets, Ronald Reagan Library and Oxnard are very close.

Room Tip: Facing the Courtyard is very quiet
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
DonnaOntiveros, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Thousand Oaks, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I'm so pleased that Jantzen made your stay all that much more enjoyable. I will be sure to pass your comments to him as well as the rest of the staff. Thank you again and we do hope to welcome you back before long.
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We found Marriott Courtyard Thousand Oaks an excellent example of the Marriott chain. Staff were friendly and helpful. The public spaces and pool were large and comfortable. Our room was clean and had all the standard amenities of a Marriott Courtyard, including desk, coffee maker, refrigerator, flat screen TV, and comfortable chair. It was large and we had nice view of the pool and spa. The bathroom was a bit small, but it was well outfitted and clean. Although the breakfast was an extra $12, it included custom made omelets, sausage, bacon, biscuits and a good assortment of fresh fruits, yogurts and breads. It's a very good hotel at a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for such a nice review of our hotel! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our staff as they like reading 4 star reviews as much as I do. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Bakersfield, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Recently, 10 minutes ago, I had an outstanding experience making reservations at the Courtyard Marriott in Thousand Oaks, CA. I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and it has always been a pleasant experience, but I have never thought to write a review. Tonight, the service I recieved from Adriana was so exceptional that I felt that I had to acknowledge her some way, so I decided to write a review. Adriana went way out of her way to accomodate myself and the others in my party. I look forward to meeting her on our next stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review of our hotel. I'm so pleased your encounter with Adrianna went so well, I will share this review with her as well as all the staff. Thank you again for your kind wrods, we look forward to welcoming you to hotel.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Thousand Oaks? Share your experiences!