“Delicious pizza and a good salad bar!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 183 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Pizza
“Delicious pizza and a good salad bar!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012 via mobile

The pace was packed which is a good sign when it comes to restaurants. The pizza is tasty and the salad bar has a good selection of fresh veggies. Reasonably priced too! So glad we came!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Southern California
“always clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Pizza is good and the salad bar is always fresh. I enjoy coming here with the kids.

Fillmore, California
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I love going here at lunch time and getting the quick lunch. I am such a picky person so I love the salad bar and being able to make my own salad. And the personal pizzas are perfect for lunch time. I've made my mom hooked and now she wants to go at least every week!

Visited January 2012
Los Angeles
“OMG Double Pepp extra crisp double cut A++++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

Thanks to all the reviews, especially Rocco's ( I love pepperoni) I went to this joint last weekend. It was amazing. The extra crispy pepperoni was not at all greasy, and the crust+sauce were really, really good. With the double cut, it was almost like eating slivers of the most perfect pepperoni pizza. Not too much cheese, just enough to adhere everything to the pie. I'll def be back. The place is clean and although there are three hi-def TVs hanging from the ceiling, they're muted so the atmosphere is only as noisy as the number of customers. Will try salad bar next time, and a different pizza, although I'll always love the first one I tried and will return to it.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thousand Oaks
“Toppers is the BEST... forget about the rest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

Toppers is the only pizza allowed in our house. My son sees some of those multimillion dollar commercials for the "pizza trick of the month" and I give him a marketing lesson explaining how you can use smoke and mirrors to make it seem like a better pizza, but when it's all said and done.... Toppers always tastes best.... forget about the rest!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere