“Great Burgers And Caesar Salad” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 183 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Great Burgers And Caesar Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Came here for a late dinner. My family loved their burgers. I chose to get salad. Burgers were a little pricey. Salad was good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Moorpark, California
“Great taste, service and reasonable prices for the high quality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The Umami Burger is great! The taste is outstanding and cooked to a juicy pink medium rare. The beef tastes so fresh. You can tell they grind it in house. The bun is the softest I've ever had. The truffle fries are the best I've ever had. I am a hard reviewer when it comes to hamburgers since LA has so many great ones. I give the Umami Burger a respectable 8.5/10. My husband had the salted caramel ice cream sandwich which he absolutely loved. The kids burgers are great, too. Both my boys love them. The putting green outside is a nice touch which helps the time pass for two small boys. It is a great place to take kids and the prices are reasonable considering the high quality and uniqueness. The service is also very friendly and efficient. No complaints.

• Visited January 2014
Oak Park, California
“Late night burger...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Came here one night around 10:30 when almost everything else was closed. Our first visit. I had the Cali burger. It was the perfect size, and SO yummy. We chose the sweet potato fries with the seasoning on the side, which I'm glad we did because I preferred them plain. So good! Prices are reasonable. I will definitely be going here again!

• Visited November 2013
“Best tuna burger ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Yum yum - this has become my favorite dish at Umami. The tuna burger with a side of fries cannot be beat. The staff very friendly at this clean and accessible location.

• Visited November 2013
los angeles
“very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

not a typical hamburger . very well made, let them cook it as they wish, they know what they're doing. good sides ; brussell sprouts are surprisingly good . and I hate them. excellent gelato. good drinks and beer menu. the triple pork burger is great.

• Visited September 2013