We have always loved the La Fonda Hotel but never stayed there until our 2 nights, Jan 14th and 15 2014. I was very anxious to see the redo of an iconic former Fred Harvey Hotel though the original hotel was built in 1922. I can tell you it is wonderful! Attention to detail was everywhere, from light fixtures to the painted headboards in some of the rooms. To using the twin painted headboards from a by-gone era as art on the walls of halls. I must say I was impressed with the staff at the check in desk, especially a nice young man named Jeremy. You won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.