We didn't realize the annual Indian Market was scheduled for the time we planned to visit Santa Fe. What a great bonus! Staying at the Fonda put us in the thick of things without feeling claustrophobic with crowds. We parked our car and left it, everything was within easy walking distance. We loved the air of history yet were pampered with the most modern conveniences. Food and coffee were wonderful, roof top bar and sunsets a must to experience. Hope to return soon.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.