Beautiful and historic hotel right in the center of everything. Hotel staff were extremely courteous from the moment of our arrival until we departed 5 days later. Especially helpful during a 5-hour power outage in the city which did not take away from our experience. The main restaurant was exquisite and comparable cost wise to other eateries in town. The consierge was very helpful in recommending additional activities in the nearby area. We will return.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.