A great hotel, right on the Plaza. It's near everything and has lots to offer itself. Great staff, comfy rooms, good vibes. And free bottled water, along with chocolates at bedtime. They are hustling through a remodel, but it didn't affect us. Nicer than usual fitness center lets you work off some of the fine Santa Fe cuisine.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.