You can't get a better location. It's within three blocks of all the historic sites, the plaza, and more shopping than you need. The parking garage is $30 per day, but a convenience. We got a construction price, so we can't complain, but the hotel had some misses for us. Ambience, excellent. Construction, not a problem. Walls, thin. (We were awakened by neighbors talking.) Alarm clock, impossible to figure out. (Do a wake-up call. The alarm in a neighboring room went off during the night. I called Security, who turned it off within 15 minutes, but our sleep was ruined.) The bed was too tall for me to climb in, but housekeeping brought me a step stool. The AC blew directly onto one side of the bed. The room was brand new, and spotless. The mini fridge was noisy, but useful.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.