My Aunt & I spent a lovely time at La Fonda over the Easter Holidays for three nights. Yes there is construction going on in the hotel, but since we were out and about all day, the construction did not effect us. Our room with two compfy, delicious queen beds was spacious, great towels and robes. A huge closet for our luggage too. Location is outstanding. Right now the pool & hot tub are closed along with the rooftop bar - and they should be open in the weeks ahead. Our last morning we had breakfast in the lovely restaurant and had trout & eggs - a must - only in Santa Fe - so yummy!!! Don't miss out on a walking tour of Santa Fe which begins in the lobby on specific dates. The concierge staff are gems!!! The front desk associates are wonderful too, very helpful. We love La Fonda!!!
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.