>a Fonda is an older hotel located right in the heart of Santa Fe. We chose it after having been in Santa Fe in 2011 and noticing the activity going on around the hotel. The Concierge is one of the big pluses of this hotel as nothing was a problem including sourcing tickets to opening night of the Santa Fe Opera. Our room was very spacious with a small sitting area included. The furnishings are very nice with a Native American flavour. The Dining Room is excellent and we had breakfast there every day of our 9 days there - it was so reasonably priced and of excellent quality. All of the staff were very customer focussed, and our room was immaculately kept, so it was a wonderful retreat from the extreme heat of the day after a morning's out and about exploring.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.