Stayed here during a quick visit to Santa Fe. The hotel is wonderful - historic, beautifully decorated, nice amenities, and a friendly staff. The hotel is undergoing a major renovation, and as a result, they're offering some great rates. The work caused no inconvenience or disturbance while we were there.
Enjoyed the restaurants during our visit. One for drinks and the other for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.