La Fonda on the Plaza is a treat for all the senses. Fine food, great personnel (especially Jeremy at the desk who helped us tremendously when we arrived late at night), and atmosphere with a capital 'A'. Loved being so close to the Plaza and its vendors. A nearby walk up Canyon Rd is good exercise for the body and your artistic senses. Don't miss sitting in La Fiesta lounge and enjoying the band and the locals who come in to dance. Busy but not crowded; no pressure if you just want to sit and sip and soak up the Santa Fe nightlife. At breakfast in La Plazuela order anything which has the ham shanks! Outstanding! La Fonda is a fine mix of history, art and hospitality. We loved it!
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. La Terraza concierge level offers 14 luxury accommodations. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.