“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
Savannah, Georgia
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This Santa Fe inn is pretty new. They have a lovely, indoor pool and the breakfast room is quite nice. The staff at the front desk were cheerful and very helpful answering questions. We had a handicapped room--went from one with a bath & grab bars to a roll-in shower--and it was very nice, very easy to negotiate. The carpeting was clean, the white bedding sparkling, and there were lots of pillows. Unfortunately for me, I left behind a brand new nightgown that was bright white cotton and apparently "disappeared" on top of the bed. When I realized it, I called the hotel. They staff looked for it, and I believe it was found in the laundry, perhaps because it got thrown in with the sheets. I was told they would send me the garment and that I didn't have to provide a credit card to pay for postage, which I volunteered to do. But after 10 days and still not receiving it, I called back and was told they had the gown but had lost the contact info. This time a young woman told me I would be paying for the postage as they would send it to me C.O.D. In my world, cash on delivery always meant paying for what was IN a package you had delivered, not for the postage. IAC, if I get my new and expensive nightgown back, I'd up the rating to 5 circles. If I don't, I'd remove a circle or two.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for posting a very nice comment about our property in Santa Fe, NM
It is our commitment to make your entire stay happy and satisfy in every way.
About your gown I asked myself everyone of my employees, also looked in our Lost and Found book but found nothing. We still keeping eye in case we find it in laundry area, if we do find it, definitely will contact you.
Sorry about the issue with your gown.
Hopefully next time we can serve you better.
Thanks for your business.

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The pool and hot tub temps are always perfect. The staff have always been helpful, professional and pleasant. They have a really pleasant breakfast, with a great variety of food choices. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the staff really go out of their way to be helpful, and make my stay comfortable. I don't do a lot of reviews, but I'm willing to take the time for this hotel. If you stay here, I know you'll enjoy it!!!

Room Tip: I've stayed in different rooms in this hotel and each one has been nice.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM

We, entire staff appreciate very much your comments. We depend on your reviews to fix anything that we have overlooked. Our commitment is to offer the best from all of us.
Please visit us again, and we will definitely will be more than happy to have you here, and again to make your and your family stay nice and comfortable.
Thanks for choosing Comfort Inn.
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Great value. Renovated hotel -- not perfect but nice and clean. Small bathroom. Nice pool & hot tub. Many hotels & restaurants along street. roughly 3 miles off I25 exit. Don't ask front desk for dining recommendation -- the Mexican place recommended was awful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM
We love to hear that your stay was comfortable. Our commitment is to give the best from each one of us. Your positive review encourage all of us to continue providing a very good service in every area.
Thank you very much for staying with us. Please try us again, next time you are in Santa Fe, NM
Idalou, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Church group reserved about 25 rooms. Management had everything ready for quick check in. Everyone very courteous and helpful. Rooms very clean and with comfortable beds and soft pillows. Breakfast bar very well stocked with big selections. Pool very refreshing and plenty of towels available. Conveniently located to several other attractions.

Room Tip: Hotel rooms and floors are numbered a little confusing.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your last stay at our property. Also, we would like to thank you for taking the time and post a review and describing how nice and how much you enjoyed your stay.
For all of our staff it's a pleasure to serve you and y our family, and to give the best from us.
Hopefully we will see you back again when your group come back to Santa Fe, NM and remember to give us a call, talk to GM and ask for the repeat group rate.
Thanks again for your stay and your business.
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Our handicapbed accessible room seemed to be clean, but shower operation needs attention. Unfortunately a large group of young girls (dancers) & parents stayed in our hallway, so starting at 6:15 a.m. they were very noisy, slamming doors and very loud speaking. A king bed was all that was available to us (non-smoking), and we will only opt for 2 beds in the future, not a king. In checking out, the desk clerk didn't ask if there were any issues or how our stay went, so I didn't mention the shower issue or the overall noise.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time and post a review for our Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM
We appreciate you took our hotel in consideration for your stay. We also apologize for the inconvenience during your stay at our property.
Our commitment is to make sure you and your family enjoy of a great stay and that you find everything in good working conditions. We will take care of those gaps you noticed and that we might have overlooked.
Thanks again for your stay, next time you visit Santa Fe, NM give us a call, ask for our recurrent guest rate and try our improvement.
Thanks,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had a perfectly acceptable stay. This hotel is located in a very convenient area. The room was very clean and the staff was professional. The only negatives were a broken bathroom door, fairly thin walls and an awkward breakfast. I say awkward because it was in a separate room that was completely silent. Sitting in a silent room with others was just a bit awkward. The television in that room was not working. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again. I would recommend recommend giving this hotel a shot while in Santa Fe.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a review for our Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM
Thanks for mentioning the gaps or things that we have overlooked, not on purpose, but things that could been in right condition. We will take care of those issues inmediately.
Please next time you come to Santa Fe, NM, visit us, ask our front desk for a previous guest at our property, and we will be more than happy to offer you the best available rate on your next trip.
Thanks again for your business.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great bed, bedding and pillows. Dog-friendly, and a convenient location close enough to the freeway without any noise. Good breakfast selection (serve-yourself style). For the price, it was very good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear guest,
It was a pleasure to have you as a guest, and to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our property.
Please let us continuing giving the best of us, trying us again next time you are in Santa Fe, NM
Call us or walk-in and ask our front desk for a previous guest discount rate and they will take care of you.
Thank you very much for your business.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!