“A nice surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Windsor, Ontario
“A nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We left the CI in Los Alamos and drove to Santa Fe in early October. This Comfort Suites turned out to be very enjoyable and we were there for two nights. The front desk staff were very good. My wife and son enjoyed the pool. It was well maintained. Breakfast was very good. They had great cookies and lemonade in the lobby. Everything in the room worked well and it was very clean and in good condition. If we return to Santa Fe we will definitely stay at this CI.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesMgmnt, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful words. We are glad all of our accommodations made your stay very comfortable. It's always rewarding for us to earn positive feedback from the great care we take in maintaining the smallest details for our customers. We appreciate you ranking us at five out of five in every category. Please come back and visit us again soon. Take care.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Durango, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have stayed at this property many times in the past years and I have to say that there is never any surprises. By this I mean that I am always overly satitsfied with every aspect of this property.
From the greeting at the door to the rooms to the great breakfast layout, I feel comfortable and relaxed the minute I pull into the parking lot, because I know that I will enjoy my stay and will get a great nights rest. As a added note I take a crew of 10-12 employees to this property each year and they would not let me change places even if I wanted to. I travel alot on business and for personal relaxation, so I do stay in alot of different cities. But I can say thumbs up on this place and thier staff.
Russ G
Durango,

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The Comfort Suites in Santa Fe, New Mexico is a well kept secret and a pleasant surprise. Santa Fe is loaded with hotels, some of them the stuff of legend. So it is possible for great hotels to go unnoticed in a town like Santa Fe. The Comfort Suites is one of them. Located on Cerillos Road, one of the main arteries, it sets back off the street by about 75 yards and is behind another commercial building. This gives the hotel a feeling of seclusion while still being in the heart of the commercial district. The hotel itself is well maintained and the staff is very welcoming and friendly. The eye-appeal of the lobby, breakfast area, pool, business center, and rooms is excellent. You should stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The room was clean and roomy for our needs. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot and a good selection of breakfast items. Pool/jaccuzi was clean. Towels did need to be restock but wasn't anything that couldn't be solve by going to front desk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Real nice place to stay. The continental breakfast was a welcomed experience, since we were in a hurry to get going in the morning. Staff was very helpful with information and directions. The upstairs floor- noise carried on too long into the night.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Bath, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We just returned home from a wonderful trip to NM. We stayed 6 nights in Santa Fe at the Comfort Suites on Cerrillos Rd. We could not have been more pleased. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable, roomy and clean and actually looked just like the photos on the internet. I haven't ever stayed in such a quiet Inn. We never heard a sound from our indoor neighbors or traffic. When we needed grocery products, there was a natural food store right next to the hotel and Cerrillos Rd. abounds with restaurants and shopping. It is only a 10 minute drive to the Plaza.
The complimentary breakfast served the purpose. It wasn't fancy but it had everything most folks would need for a start to their day. The young lady who watched over the breakfast area was friendly, helpful and very pleasant to all.
The pool and hot tub were fine. I really like the saline pool rather than chlorine. My one disappointment was that the pool didn't open until 10 a.m. because I enjoy a morning swim. We did use it later in the day. The water was nice and warm and the hot tub was hot and bubbly. Just what we needed after some chilly weather.
So, we were delighted with our stay there, and when we return to the area we will choose the Comfort Suites again.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor so no one was above us, and our room was in the back so that may have preve...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I foolishly, was sightseeing, mid day, on Wed, June 6 2012, without a hat, and, without my water bottle, got dehydrated, suddenly felt dizzy, struggled to breathe, lower leg pain, felt like symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis, I got my rental car, from downtown, and knew I did not have the strength to drive 50 minutes to Albuquerque, walked into lobby very slowly, produced my Am Ex, and staff, asked me was I alright? I could hardly speaki. The staff @ Comfort Suites, gave me dx of heat exhaustion, water dehydration, and heat stroke symptoms, and placed, me in the quietest room in the facility at far corner, "down and out" near the rear entrance, for me to lay down and rest, with my 6 pack of bottled water. I got a great rate, (approx $100) in high season,
and indeed, the room was very, very quiet, as I had a Nurse Triage over the phone, give the assurance, I would survive, including several "charlie horses" that had me on the carpet, in agony and pain. Thank God for some emergency pain meds I keep with me, (when hiking). I would stay here again, way out busy Cerrillos Rd, why? Courtesy Staff, very clean rooms, very near chain restaurants, and a Starbucks, & Sunflower Organic Supermarket. I fooled myself, that 21 days in Albuquerque, @5,200 ft, had made me "heat stroke immune" not necessarily so in New Mexico summer's. Sunscreen, hat, 10 bottled waters per day, is what I will always remember, flying in from my home @600ft elevation. Highly recommend, and they took my AAA card, to save me $$$$$. I liked the complimentary Internet in the lobby, complimentary breakfast.

Room Tip: In my particular case, due to physical problems walking, I requested a down and out room, meaning a...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!