“hotel was convient and the least expensive of the Wybdham...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Santa Fe
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2900 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505   |
Ranked #47 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Lake George, Colorado
“hotel was convient and the least expensive of the Wybdham...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

hotel was convient and the least expensive of the Wybdham hotels in the area!I guess we got what we paid for. We selected this hotel chain because of the discount offered through our motor club(Allstate)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Booked a two night stay through Priceline, and as I write this I am sitting in the room on night one.

Let me start by saying that the pictures you see of this hotel online are very deceiving. It looks nothing like the beautiful Days Inn Motel that they make it out to be. The lobby should have been my first indication to turn and run, but I thought, "Hey, I'll give it a chance." When we got into the room I was met by the foul stench of stale cigarettes (from a non-smoking room no less). The room is dirty and the bathroom is moldy. The cleaning staff must consist of very short individuals because there was trash left on the shelf of the closet which I could clearly see, and I'm only 5' 8".

At about 7pm we returned to our room after eating at the Denny's down the street and could not figure out what the foul odor in our room was. My wife thought it was the smell of food coming from the restaurant across the parking lot, but as a Sheriff's Deputy I immediately recognized the odor as marijuana. I stepped outside to see if someone in a nearby room was smoking and realized it was an employee from the restaurant. He saw me watching him and immediately went back inside.

There is nothing good about this motel and I would never recommend it to anyone. I'm glad I have my firearm with me tonight...

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Days Inn Santa Fe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Santa Fe

Address: 2900 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Location: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #47 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Santa Fe 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Santa Fe Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Santa Fe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.