“Great service in Santa Fe” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #41 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Great service in Santa Fe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I would like to compliment Hotel Manager Rebecca Martinez from Fairfield Inns at Santa Fe, NM. She was exceptional with her details, the way she went out of her way to help us with directions and finding places to eat/see in Santa Fe. The hotel was clean and breakfast was delicious and diverse. I have never had such an exceptional time in any trip we've taken. I could say that it's all due to Rebecca Martinez and her staff at Fairfield Inns in Santa Fe. I personally think Rebecca was sweet and attentive like a mother would be.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
property85, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
I am extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely appreciate your kind comments regarding your stay. It was truly a pleasure to be of assistance and to meet such a wonderful couple.Our guests are our priority and should receive the service you expect and are entitled to. I hope your future plans bring you back to Santa fe and we have the opprotunity to have you stay with us again.

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Immaculate, with excellent, helpful staff. Breakfast offers fresh fruit and good selection. Indoor pool was warm and nice amenity in a small hotel. I would ask for room on first floor. Refrigerator and microwave in room also. Could use this as a base and sightsee from here

• Stayed October 2012
I am happy to hear you were pleased with our amenities and the service from our staff. It souds as though your had an enjoyable and pleasant stay. It's a pleasure to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms,heated pool and breakfast. We are commited to providing the best service possible, and hearing we provided just that, is extremely important to us.We hope to see you again.Thank you for commenting on your stay, I know how valuable your time is.
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were traveling thru Sante Fe and stopped here for one night. It was the worst night of our whole trip. When we got there they upgraded us to a suite. If that was their upgraded room, I'd hate to see their regular room. The floors of the 2 rooms were all slanted. I felt like I was on a tilting boat. The walls of the room were so thin I felt like the TV in the next guest room was in my room. After calling the front desk and asking them to call the guest next door it still didn't help when he turned his TV down. This upgraded suite was located on the second floor above the breakfast room. I woke up to the smell of coffee at 5:30AM. I'm not a coffee drinker therefore the smell was offensive and overpowering to me. Just as well it was very hard to sleep on the King size lumpy/ sunk in middle bed. The location of this hotel was too close to the main road and traffic could be heard all night. We have been to many Fairfield Hotels however this one was not like others.

Room Tip: Front desk attendant told us Hotel has a smoke free policy however 5 minutes later we found the atte...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
property85, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the incovenience you experienced during your stay. Your feedback is extremely important to us. I have address your comments with members of the housekeeping and maintenance staff to address any issues in need of attention.I would like the opportunity to gain your trust and ensure that your next visit will be excellent. please give me a call should you be in the area. Thank you for your time and comments.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I was very pleased with the room and the services. I special thank you to Rebecca, the general manager, who went out of her way to make sure that I had the room that would meet my needs. All of the staff has always been most helpful and very welcoming. I have and will continue to stay here when in Santa Fe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
We know you have a choice in where you stay,I appreciate and value your continued business. I am pleased to hear we continue to meet your expectations, and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to do so each time. Your needs are extremely important to us,our staff will continue to do everything possible to ensure you have a pleasant,comfortable and enjoyable stay.Thank you for your loyalty to the Fairfield Inn and for taking the time to comment on your stays.
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed for 5 nights and it was serviceable. Some notes: the room toilets are very ... Let's say, chances are you will need a plunger. Smallest 'opening' ever! My husband was afraid to poop.

There are 2 stories. No elevator -- so be aware.

There is no exercise room but there is an indoor pool.

Breakfast was the usual fare -- they are nice about taking a tray to your room.

• Stayed August 2012
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you expericned during your stay. Your comments are extremely important to us. Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. The best means of improvement and solutions, is hearing from our guests. I have passed along the information, and we will definately take this into consideration for future plans and improvements.Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Crestview, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Too close to road and we heard traffic and sirens all night. There were no cases on pillows upon arrival but a call to the front desk quickly resolved this issue. Bed was very lumpy and an air conditioner that made an interesting sound when it shut off. This hotel was not up to Marriott's standards. We would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
property85, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I am so sorry to hear you experienced some traffic noise and inconvenience during your stay. It is not our intention for our guests to to have an uncomfortable experience. I appreciate you taking the time to respond with your comments. I informed the maintenance department regarding your air conditioner, and thank you for bringing the matter to my attention. I am pleased to hear the staff responded to your needs quickly. Thank you for your comments regarding your stay.
Hartford, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

If you are looking for a cheap night's stay way outside of Santa Fe and you don't mind being housed in an outdated place with just a few rooms and no elevator, stay here! How Marriott could put its name to this establishment is beyond me. We reserved a room with 2 queen beds and it faced Cerrillos Road, which is a major road with heavy traffic pretty much around the clock. The windows are not soundproof so you sleep to the thunder of cars and trucks whizzing by. In case you like sleeping with the window open, forget this one: The window in our room was actually screwed and nailed shut. The air conditioning unit was very noisy but provided the only air in the room. The breakfast room is actually housed in the small lobby and there was not enough space to accommodate all of the guests when we ate breakfast at 9 am. The cleaning lady was already using a very loud vacuum cleaner right outside our door at 8:30 am (on a Sunday morning, no less!), so the hotel obviously expects guests to have fled by then. If you decide to stay at this Inn, ask for a room facing the back of the hotel and don't plan to spend more than one night. It won't be very restful, but at least the price will have been right. Also remember that there is NO elevator and all of the rooms are on the second floor, so leave your heavy luggage in the car or at home. One positive note: The front desk staff was very helpful and the young lady who checked us in even helped lug our suitcases up the steep staircase.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us.The multiple issues are not typical at our hotel, and I appreciate you bringing them to my attention. Your comfort is very important to us. I am happy to hear, that our staff was friendly and helpful with your luggage. That is what we are here for, to assist with any need you may have.Thank you for your time.

Been to Fairfield Inn Santa Fe? Share your experiences!