“Good Value Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Good Value Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The parking spaces seem really small so prepare yourself for door dings. The room was well supplied, clean and the staff helpful/friendly. I didn't much care for the man outside the front door hitting me up for money but I guess even Santa Fe has it's problems. Asked for dining recommendations and the front desk had plenty.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Hi Cardiacattack,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and I hope you will choose us again on a future visit to the area.
Barry Baxter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Awesome customer service. All the staff treated me like someone they wanted to come back and thanks to the staff for making my wife feel special when she came to visit. The breakfast was excellent, work out room was great and the cookies were a sin.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hi Lovro T,
We do hope you come back! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the kind comments. We hope to welcome you back on a future visit to the Santa Fe area.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Nice Hotel, but, the room I stayed in the balcony was nasty thanks to the Pigeons, yes, unable to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. The floor of the balcony was full pigeon waste and the chairs were obviously not clean. The room I was in was room #421

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Hi Alameda2004,
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and am sorry to hear about the pigeon issue with the balcony. I will pass this information on to my management staff so we can make sure this is fixed. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and if you ever have an issue on a future visit, please feel free to contact our staff at the front desk. We can take care of any issues immediately so they do not inconvenience you for your entire stay. I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to the area.
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Received a welcome letter upon check-in which was a really nice touch. Staff were friendly and responded promptly to all of my requests. The accomodations were cozy and quaint. Great central location. Great experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hi Tanya,
Wow, thank you for the kind comments and for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I hope you will stay with us again on a future visit to Santa Fe.
Bernalillo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My stay was over a five night period. Each night I spent a short six to eight hours sleeping soundly in a comfortable and, for the most part, quiet room. This former Holiday Inn turned DoubleTree has been remodeled, updated, and refreshed. Having stayed in the building under both brands I can tell you the the new owner has greatly improved the facility. I would not hesitate to stay here again. In fact, I'll be making five night stays for the foreseeable future until I complete a business contract.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Hi Gabriel,
We look forward to having you stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I hope all your future stays are great!
Colorado Springs, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Overall we enjoyed our stay but we were told when there were no towels in the pool area that housekeeping was on break and no one could bring towels for at least a half hour. This was disappointing and could have easily been fixed. They did have our crib in the room before our arrival and that is always an issue with other hotels. Well done.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Hi Clem,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. Its great to hear you enjoyed you the hotel but I'd like to apologize for running out of towels in the pool area. We should have been able to bring some immediately. I will make sure to pass this information on to my managers so we can do better next time. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on a future visit to the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We enjoyed the DoubleTree in Santa Fe. You get what you pay for, quiet, clean and quality in everything. We stayed 2 nights in a king suite, plenty of room for the 2 of us. I had visions of sitting on the balcony with a cold one but it was too cool outside to do that....next time maybe!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi 690 victoriam,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its services. I hope we can welcome you back on a future visit and that warmer weather will allow you to enjoy the balcony and views of the area.
Barry Baxter

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe? Share your experiences!