“DoubleTree at Santa Fe is a lovely treat at a great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #22 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Indianapolis, United States
“DoubleTree at Santa Fe is a lovely treat at a great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Doubletree Hilton in Santa Fe is in an outstanding location. The front desk staff are extremely warm and welcoming! The restuarant staff is equally pleasant and made us feel so welcome. The price for this lovely hotel was very reasonable for the excellent value we received while on a business trip. Lobby is gorgeous with a massive fireplace and plenty of room to relax or work. We will stay here when we are back in Santa Fe!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Hi Ann,
Thank you for telling us about your stay. It is great to hear you enjoyed our level of service as well as the amenities we offer and our location. We will have a warm cookie waiting for you on your next visit to Santa Fe!
Barry Baxter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Durango, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I had to make an unscheduled landing at the Santa Fe airport and spend the night. The shuttle to/from the airport was a great help. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly, and I was able to eat and rest without hassles.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Hi William,
Even though it was not a planned stop in Santa Fe, I am glad you chose to stay with us. Thank you for the kind comments and for taking the time to write a review. If you ever return to the area I hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Mpls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We were given warm chocolate chip cookies immediately upon check-in. Yumm! This appears to be new hotel with a nice big lobby with space for guests lounge in front of the fireplace on comfy furniture. Our room came with a fridge and microwave and a small furnished balcony. The bed was great, lots of pillows to suit our needs and the comforter was just right. The only complaint I have is about the vanity which was very small and cramped with room for one. We only spent one night so it wasn't a deal breaker, but if I were to return for a longer visit to Santa Fe, I would probably look into something else.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Rita,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and its amenities. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on a future visit to Santa Fe.
Santa Fe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stay at the Santa Fe Double tree at least one time a week for work. Every time the service is great. But last week a man named David made a lasting impression with his outstanding service. He remembered me from the weeks prior visit and made me feel so welcomed at the end of a rough day. When I got my room which was nice but it was on the main street. I came down and asked him if there was a quieter room and he immediately jumped through hoops to make me happy and find a perfect room. It if service like this that stands out and will keep me coming back. Later I came down to get a candy and he again truly cared and asked me if the new room was good. David's customer service and warm welcome is exceptional. Thank you for the great service everyone. See you this week...

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Hi Jeffrey,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am very happy to have you as a return guest and I am glad to hear you enjoy our level of service. I will make sure to pass this on to David! Hope we will see you again soon.
Minden, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were given the end room of the first floor, which was fine. The King room was clean, but small & just average. However the bathroom must have been for handicapped individuals, as there was only a shower (with a bench that was totally in the way and couldn't be removed) and a pedestal sink with no counter space in which to lay out makeup, toothbrushes, etc. The sink was close to the shower with a floor drain right behind the sink. So one person could not be in the shower, with the other person at the sink. The price was too expensive for the quality of our room & bath. Wont stay there again...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Hi Mary,
I wanted to apologize for room type we checked you into. While those bathrooms are larger, they are missing some counter space. We should have offered to move you to a more suitable room and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope you will give us another chance on a future visit to the area.
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The staff were phenomenal. Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing. We had a room on the fourth floor with a balcony. It faced the street and although you do hear a little street noise it was not bothersome. If you turn the fan on, on the ac/heat unit, it actually drowns out the sound. The room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to visit!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hi Meuybelle,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the kind comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again on a future visit to the area.
Albuquerque, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We have our company Christmas party here every year. There's no reason to go anywhere else. It's always a good time and good accomodations. Why do I have to go on and on until I reach 200 characters when I did a adequate job using only 138 characters. Don't be greedy!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Hi Rex,
We are delighted to have you and your company here for your annual party. I am glad it was enjoyable and I hope we will have you again next year!
Barry Baxter

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe? Share your experiences!