“Great place to stay for business” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Instant Getaway Package
Ranked #17 of 59 hotels in Santa Fe
Santa Fe, United States
“Great place to stay for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have had the opportunity to stay at this location several times. Clean, modern, friendly service, good restaurant menu and bar. I would definitely stay there on my next visit. Like the fact that it is near a shopping mall.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hi Tina,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experiences in our hotel and thank you for staying with us! We appreciate the kind comments and we can't wait to welcome you back again on your next trip to Santa Fe.

187 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The room was very clean and the staff was nice and friendly. Great deal for the Santa Fe area, much better than pay $$$$ to stay on the plaza. Loved the cookies at check in. Be sure to ask for a room away from the road.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Hi Judy,
It is great to hear you enjoyed our hotel and its services, as well as our famous cookies! I appreciate that you took the time to write a review and I thank you for the kind comments. I hope we can welcome you back on a future visit to the Santa Fe Area.
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We wanted a Hilton property and this one had a reasonable rate.compared to downtown locations. It was a 5-10 minute drive to the center of town and about 20 minutes to the Opera House.The rooms were clean and the staff helpful with directions and restaurant recommendation of which there were many good ones very near the hotel. The only suggetion for improvementI is to add a hot tea station to the lobby coffee stand.

Hi BigZeek,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am happy our location worked well and I will pass on the feedback about adding tea to our complimentary coffee service. I appreciate you choosing us vs. all the choices you have in the area and I hope you will do it again on your next trip to Santa Fe.
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Although this Double Tree is not close to the historic downtown of Santa Fe, it is comfortable, quiet, and convenient. I checked in for one night during the crowded weekend of Indian Market; I think it had some of the last available rooms in all of Santa Fe when I booked it. It was completely full, and I think housekeeping got behind as a result, since my room was not ready for me when I checked in at 5:30 PM. The desk staff member was very apologetic, and did work hard to find me a room that was clean. Although it was an accessible room, which accommodated wheelchairs, I found it to be very comfortable and quiet. The king bed, as others have noted, was especially comfortable.

There is a small restaurant on site, and room service is available. Although I did not use these, it was nice to know they were there in case I did need a meal.

All in all, I had a pleasant stay, and would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Hi Carter,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. That was a very busy weekend! I am happy you enjoyed the hotel and is services and I hope you will stay with us again on a future visit to Santa Fe.
Los Gatos, CA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The Road Scholar event was very well organized. My only wish was that we were closer to downtown. Other wise I suggest that there be a night light in toilet area and a bath bar at end of shower. getting room temp water during conferences and at meals was a test of ones imagination. Also, it would be nice if you had decafe coffee in the lobby,/

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hi Janice,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate the feedback and will pass it on to my management team. I hope you enjoyed your time in Santa Fe and will choose us again on your next visit to the area.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We previously stayed at a different location on this exit, and the facility was nice, but extremely uncomfortable sleep. HHonors brought us to this Doubletree, Great location, a few miles off the highway, but many choices for dining and shopping. The staff here is great, bar is a very relaxing vibe, and one of the best nights sleep you could have! we will always stay here when we travel this route!

Hi,
Thank you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am very glad you enjoyed the hotel and had a great night's sleep. It is always great to hear feedback about the comfort of our new beds and the service our hotel has to offer. I hope we can welcome you back soon on your next visit to the Santa Fe area.
Kingwood, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

By the time we got to Santa Fe ( not Phoenix ) we were at the end of a month long roadtrip.
We usuall stay at Hampton Inns, and don't quite remember why we switched to the Doubletree.
The hotel was fine, the rooms at the Hampton Inns are actually a little nicer with a larger bathroom. It had the loudest air conditioner of any hotel inwhich we stayed. By not having breakfast included we went to a great spot ( to be reviewed separately).

Hi PiccyKingwood,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on the final leg of your trip and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the hotel and hope you will choose us again on your next visit to the area.
Barry Baxter

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe? Share your experiences!