We just stayed one night for an overnight trip up from Albuquerque. It was me, my seven year old daughter and my two teenage nieces. We got connecting rooms and we were all very happy with how clean, spacious, well-decorated and comfortable the rooms were. The front lobby area has an inviting lodge feel--a comfortable couch where you can read by the fire. The girls really enjoyed the indoor pool. It was small but still enjoyable for them. Everyone gave friendly and attentive service. The hotel offers fluffy white robes upon request, free internet, and of course, warm cookies upon arrival. The hotel seems to strive to offer what guests will enjoy and appreciate without nickel and diming or making guests feel like a bother.
The place was just so CLEAN. I was thrilled with the environment and we had a wonderful stay. For families, the hotels around the plaza just are not really appropriate. For the price, you get so little space and there is not usually much for the kids to do. This place is a perfect compromise--the plaza is only like 5 miles away so we went there for dinner and to walk around and then returned to our great hotel space.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Doubletree By Hilton Santa Fe Hotel
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Santa Fe is in a great location for all of your Santa Fe destinations and business needs. We are only minutes from the Historic Plaza, Santa Fe Place Mall, Golf Courses, Santa Fe Colleges, Santa Fe Opera, Casinos, Interstate 25 and just thirty minutes from the Santa Fe Ski Basin. If you are filming in NM or a business traveler visiting Los Alamos National Labs, UPS, Fed Ex or a local business you will find that the Holiday Inn Santa Fe is the perfect location to meet, relax and work with over 4,500 square feet of flexible meeting space. We offer complimentary hotel shuttle service to and from the Santa Fe Airport, complimentary high-speed Internet access and much more. Enjoy a delicious meal for breakfast at Mimosas Breakfast Club or dinner at the Desert Moon Bar and Grill featuring contemporary American cuisine.Santa Fe, New Mexico enjoys over 330 days of sunshine offering powder skiing in the winter with spectacular views of New Mexico s romantic and colorful sunsets. So come and experience Holiday Inn Santa Fe in the City Different amid the Land of Enchantment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.