“Overall a really nice place to stay, particularly for the price. You can't go wrong here.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn At Santa Fe

You added Inn At Santa Fe to your Saves list
Inn At Santa Fe
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8376 Cerrillos Road, I-25, Santa Fe, NM 87505   |
Ranked #28 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

I was very pleasantly surprised by this really nice hotel. Particularly for the price, it can't be beat. Very nicely decorated and overall pleasant; clean rooms; no bedbugs (I checked!); great service; good breakfast; really everything you need. I will definitely stay there again when I go back to Santa Fe. You can pay a lot more for the super spiffy downtown hotels but I don't think you'd do any better.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed here while in Santa Fe to atttend a family gathering over thanksgiving, then we were back again a week later. Our first room was small, no problem but there were was no easy chair, a small table and no luggage racks for our two suitcases! We just can't live out of the suitcases on the floor anymore at our ages. So I went down to the lobby, asked the staff about this, apparently the hotel does not have luggage racks but they upgraded us at no additional charge to a much larger room with a couple of small tables for our suitcases and a sofa and we were thrilled! ! All rooms have a fridge and a microwave and a safe. Clean, nice & new. Quiet. We were on the 3rd floor facing west which gave us an extraordinary view of the landscape, something one would not get further north on Cerillos road farther into town. The location made it a snap to get back onto the interstate to go home, it was also an easy drive to downtown. Our car was safe behind the walls surrounding the hotel. A short hop to lots of restaurants, stores, etc. The free breakfast was great, waffles, two hot egg dishes along with other hot dishes that varied daily, plus breads, cereals, waffles and juices. In the evening we were treated to one free alcoholic drink per person from 5 to 7 plus they had appetizers, and a hot snack plus munchies. The bartender was extremely helpful, cheerful and just made us smile, he was such a great guy as were all the rest of the staff we encountered during our stay. Beautifully decorated throughout. I would recommend this hotel and we plan on returning in the future.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

Hospitality from the word hospitable. These people know it. What a great staff. From check in through check out.
Rooms were a little on the small side but clean, renovated and liveable.
Some perks you dont find to often; free wi-fi that works, cd players available to borrow, free hot breakfast and most importantly people who care.

The one negative is the distance from historic downtown, yet the plus is for anyone who wants to be close to the outlets.

The perfect place in Santa Fe,

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

Booked on priceline and got a great deal even for off season. I know some hotels give priceline the small less desirable rooms, and although the room was a little small it was well designed and pretty clean. Breakfast was good, some items had been in there for a little long but as good as any buffet. The reception was a nice touch and the bartender had a wealth of knowledge of what to see and do. Great location from the highway and an easy route through town to the plaza. I would highly reccomend this place, though it is not the ritz it is an excellant value

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

I've stayed at many places in Santa Fe from the best hotels to the worst motels. Inn at Santa Fe offers the most reliable package of clean, simple rooms, friendly and professional staff, and little extras that make you feel you are getting more for your money. This is a great choice for business travelers on a budget and folks just passing through on I-25, but I'd even recommend it for leisure travelers who want to save money and don't care to spend their limited cash on the hotel room but aren't willing to deal with indifferent service and poorly maintained facilities. I've stayed there four times and each time I go I can see additional details they've added to make staying there more attractive. In short, they care and that goes a long way. My only complaint is the heating/cooling units in the rooms. The temperature dial is imprecise at best and the fan, even set on low, blows air much harder than I would like. It's a great noise blocker but in a very dry climate it's not very pleasant to add a bunch of dry, hot air into the room. Maybe they will upgrade these units one of these days.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2010

Excellent. The service was top rate, especially Eric. Dinner was O.K. and on the premises. Good bar. Room clean and quiet. Shower was as good as I have seen in any hotel/motel in the world.
Free wi-fi and a good flat plate TV in room.
We drive through Santa Fe four times a year and will make this our stop.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Dursley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

We found this hotel good value, very clean and well furnished, and in a good location for us (near the Interstate). The staff were all very friendly and efficient. A reasonable breakfast is included in the price. Don't eat in the hotel in the evening unless you have to, as the food is not good.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn At Santa Fe? Share your experiences!