“Nice place. ” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bisbee
“Nice place. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

This hotel felt boutique like on some levels. I thought the staff was on top of their game, and they served real food for breakfast. Room was not huge, but comfortable. Good fluffy snuggly bedding accoutrements. Not right in the center of things bit a quick trip in.

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Westbury, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had the opportunity to spend two nights here, located about 12 miles from the plaza.
The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was very friendly.

The stay included breakfast, the standard fare (eggs or French toast, bacon or sausage, malt waffle station). The breakfast room was not huge but there were overflow tables that were nice, outside near the pool area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Merritt Island, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stayed here for a business trip. Very close to Santa Fe Community College and the Institute of American Indian Arts school. Easy access from the highway but a few miles away from downtown Santa Fe. Rooms are average but the staff is courteous and friendly. If you are on a budget it is a great place to stay. If money isn't a factor there are very nice hotels closer to downtown that you may want to consider.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms. Happy and helpful staff. I didn't like the breakfast. Typical buffet food... Cold. But my fiancé like it. So... Away from the square. Which could be a turn off when dining at night but I liked it. It was quiet and away from the tourists. Good value. Rooms are small. But I wasn't there much so it didn't bother me. Basic and budget friendly.

• Stayed June 2014
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The price was right, the room was clean and nicely decorated. We enjoyed happy hour in the bar and swam around in the pool. Overall, it had everything we needed and the price was very reasonable. We would stay again if we ever go back to Santa Fe.

Room Tip: This place is not huge so none of the rooms are far from the one elevator that exists.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

From the pictures I saw before booking the hotel, I thought it'd be a little bit nicer than it was. It was not horrible, but wasn't the most extravagant either. Room was okay and clean and the hotel is located in the same lot as the outlets and off the highway. The elevator was under construction and the shower made me feel like I was in an Apollo mission - style pod. We only stayed for one night so the value was okay.

• Stayed July 2014
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The furniture in my room looked almost new. I had a problem figuring out the TV since I have cable at home, not DirectV. At other hotels where I've stayed that had DirectV, detailed instructions explaining all the buttons on the remote was the first thing on the screen, and their remotes were different from this one.
The bathroom was small, but the shower stall was a nice size. No tub.
The breakfast the next morning had a good selection, but when I got there about 8:15 AM, they were out of eggs, sausage and gravy for about 15 minutes. I don't eat breakfast except when I'm traveling, so it was like being at home :) But I have to have my coffee, and they were out of coffee and cups for the first 10 minutes. It looked like 1 lady was trying to do everything herself.

Oh, I did see a potentially dangerous problem in my room. On each side of the queen bed there was a pedestal table with a granite top about 1/2 inch thick. The tables were right up against the bed, with their iron pedestals bolted to the floor. I would be afraid people would roll over in their sleep and bang their heads on those granite tops like I almost did. See photo.
But all in all, it was a good stay, and the general manager and front desk staff were nice and helpful.
I'd recommend the hotel, as long as you bring your ear plugs so the loud noise from the A/C or heat doesn't keep you awake.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Inn At Santa Fe? Share your experiences!