“Miniature Hotel.” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Surprise, Arizona
“Miniature Hotel.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This Inn is hard to rate. Pluses include very cordial, friendly and helpful employees. Really inviting southwest décor. Small bar and snack room off the lobby with a limited menu (we opted for an Outback Steakhouse, about a mile away for dinner). Reasonable rates.Convenient to I-25 expressway. On that basis, I would rate this Inn very good to excellent. But there is a structural deficiency that can't be overlooked: room size. Our room was described as a single queen room (there are no king bed rooms). The "queen" size bed was more the size of a double bed. The room was very small and the bathroom even smaller. No bath to soak in after a long day on the road, just a stall shower. Great shower head, though. If room size is important to you, especially for an extended stay, I would regrettably suggest looking elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go for the 2 queen rooms if you value space!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Quemado, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I usually stay at Marriott but decided to stay here cause it was where my friends were staying. Extremely polite staff, a very clean and comfortable room and a fantastic breakfast. Great experience!!!! I will have no problem staying there again if I ever have to!! A+++++

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was a very quaint little hotel near a shopping mall. It is right next to Cerrillos Rd and easy access to I-285. It's not near any major sites, but as long as you have a car, its a very nice place to rest your head after a long day of sightseeing. The staff were very nice and accommodating. The rooms are very bijou, but at the price, you couldn't expect more. Nicely decorated and offering all the basics, we were not disappointed. They also offer a wonderful breakfast included in your stay, which makes for a convenient, economical perk.
I won't be surprise if I end up staying here again on my next trip to the area. The rate, the service, comfortable rooms, and great breakfast make this a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

When first calling for a reservation, I was not sure I wanted to stay here. On hold for 10 minutes, hung up and after calling back, on hold again. However, I took a leap and went there for 2 nights.
SO glad I did! Super nice, friendly and helpful front desk staff - Oscar and Hunter! Great job. Everything I asked for was taken care of and the directions to attractions were right on.
The room was so cozy. Not huge but just right. I loved all the pillows on the bed and the comforter was a real treat - not just a thin blanket.
Breakfast was a surprise with scrambled eggs florentine! There was plenty to eat.
The Mediterranean shrimp from the restaurant was fabulous. Sun dried tomatoes, squash, carrots over pasta with olive oil and the shrimp were HUGE.
We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Liked the room on the west side. It was November and nice and toasty when the sun went down. View of...
Green Features: Pamphlet given at check in states that they will recycle anything you bring down from your room. We always take our recyclables home and sort them there.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I wanted to say thank you to all the staff at the Inn at Santa Fe for making our stay so comfortable and enjoyable. We were filming in Santa Fe, and Victoria made our arrangements effortless. We were thrilled to come back after 16 hour days to our clean, comfortable rooms. The staff was attentive and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel to not only filmmakers and crews, but to anyone looking for an affordable, relaxing stay in Santa Fe.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We truly enjoyed our stay at the Inn at Santa Fe. The rooms are basic but clean and nice. The free breakfast was good, and included waffles, cereals, eggs, meats and fruit. The pool is outdoors, but it is heated and that worked for us in November. There is also a hot tub. The location is easy for getting downtown by car. They also have a free shuttle that you can reserve.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Ogallala, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Shirley works at the front desk, she is the best! Shirley made us feel right at home and told us the best places to eat in the area. The room was very clean, quiet and the best hotel room I have ever stayed in. I highly recommend staying there if you are in need of a room. Full breakfast in the morning too, no junk food, real food and it was great, with great coffee!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn At Santa Fe? Share your experiences!