“INN AT SANTA FE” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“INN AT SANTA FE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was a nice place to stay. We happened upon it on our way back to Las Vegas. The room was clean, a pretty standard hotel room, but everything worked and it was fine. The breakfast was excellent. So many choices and kept stocked up well. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Boulder
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was in Santa Fe to run a 1/2 marathon over the weekend. I spent two nights and loved it. Staff was very helpful in providing directions I needed that were race related. My room was great..included a mini fridge/freezer combination, microwave, and safe for valuables.

The complimentary breakfast was hands down the best I've ever had. When they say 'full breakfast' they mean it. Two different egg choices, meat, biscuits and gravy, fruit, oatmeal waffles, cereal, juices, fresh baked muffins. They prepare everything in their kitchen.
They have a restaurant in the evening with a good menu and Happy Hour half price beer and wine.

Location is great as well. Doubt I'll ever stay anywhere else if I find myself back in Santa Fe.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Clarkston, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

A nice surprise at a great location. This is right off the I-25 in Santa Fe. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. The staff were very professional and helpful. The complementary breakfast was also great. We only spent one night here and left early the next morning. However, if it were a longer stay, it is adjacent to an outlet mall. If we are in the area again, in need of a stay, I will book the Inn at Santa Fe again.

Meadow Lake,SK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The hotel is seconds off the Interstate, so a nice treat after a long day on the road. Speedy check in and clean comfortable rooms. Laundry facilities available - always nice when on the road. Away from the down town area so less traffic. Gas station nearby for fuelling up in the morning. Food choices limited for supper, but good food and great hospitality. Morning breakfast is prepared in their kitchen and will keep you full all day!

Room Tip: Our room had shower only which worked for us, but if needing a tub, best ask.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were so fortunate to find this gem in Santa Fe . My wife and I spent our first anniversary at the Inn and plan to come back soon. Very impressed by the level of service from each staff member. Big smiles and a welcome hand of assistance. My experience started when I called the GM to ask a few questions. Victoria was very responsive and helpful. We had a wonderful room with all the amenities that we needed to make our two day stay rewarding. The great complimentary breakfast was a big plus. The pool area included a sauna, hot tub, and gas fire pit. This was a place of relaxation with other happy guests. We had some couple time and spent lots of time chillaxing in a well maintained area. Perfect place to enjoy the sunset. I can't say enough good things about the Inn. We felt spoiled and want to let others know about our experience. A short drive from the plaza area and just off the main route through town. You can't go wrong with this property and great staff. I came with high expectations and left with a great experience.

Room Tip: I am sure that all the rooms are a great value. We selected a sunset vista room and were very happy...
Green Features: I was impressed by the arrangement to recycle much of the waste. We brought our cans and bottles to the staff and they took care of it.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

After stopping in Sana Fe because of car trouble on our move from CA to CO, it was a pleasant surprise to find this hotel. Easy access to I 25, super friendly and welcoming staff. Rooms were clean (just wish A/C was on prior to arrival as room was warm - but I understand), breakfast was very good with all you could want from a breakfast buffet. The pool and hot tub were clean and comfortable. Little restaurant and lounge with happy hour. Next to an outlet mall if you want to shop. They gave us a nice discount since were were moving and had car problems. Very genuine service. We will definitely return and tell everyone about this place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HUACHUCA CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your Inn. The rooms were small but clean, the staff were excellent and the pool area with the fire pit every evening was great. The only complaint we would have is the breakfast was the same every single day...eggs, sausage, oatmeal, etc. It would have been nice to have a change like bacon, pancakes, grits, a different kind of muffins, etc. And you offered no sugar free syrup.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn At Santa Fe? Share your experiences!