“Our Stay at the Inn at Santa Fe” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
HUACHUCA CITY
“Our Stay at the Inn at Santa Fe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your Inn. The rooms were small but clean, the staff were excellent and the pool area with the fire pit every evening was great. The only complaint we would have is the breakfast was the same every single day...eggs, sausage, oatmeal, etc. It would have been nice to have a change like bacon, pancakes, grits, a different kind of muffins, etc. And you offered no sugar free syrup.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night while we were touring CO, NM, and UT. We got a Groupon which made the price extremely affordable. It was a nice clean place. The pool is small but there is also a whirlpool, a sauna, and a gas fire pit. My only issue was that the toilet didn't want to flush, even if there wasn't a lot to flush...and we were a few miles away from Santa Fe. It was conveniently located right off the freeway so access to Santa Fe was easy! Nice place, I would definitely stay here again for a night or two.

Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

High season (mid august), arriving around 22 hrs, tired of a long day, we were welcomed in the best possible way by the helpful and super friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Had an excellent stay and the hotel provides a free shuttle into town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was in this resort on August 19th with my mom, my god mother and my dog Chiko.

Let's start with the negative; This hotels is called Santa Fe Inn but it is miles away from the city, overlooking the highway that will eventually get you to town. They have a shuttle but you have to request the service 24 hours in advance and no local bus service . (I had a car, but unfortunately locked myself out of it while I was visiting downtown and had a veeeeery hard time getting back to the hotel)

Positive: The structure and the decoration is very folkloristic and nice with adobe and pueblo artifacts all over. The little pool and hot tub is just perfect after a long day. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was all good.

The room was clean and the breakfast plentyful.

So this is a good place if your priority is not staying in downtown Santa Fe and stroll out of your hotel for a walk.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've stayed here 5 or 6 times the past few years. Each time has been a pleasant experience. Very friendly staff, nice breakfast which is included with your room. Dinner is also available with a nice selection to choose from. I really like the location just off I-25. It's a less congested traffic area compared with the hotels closer to the plaza. The rooms are smaller than some may like, but as a solo traveler they're fine for me plus they're very clean. One other bonus in my visits there is I rarely hear other travelers so the sound insulation must be very good.

• Stayed July 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We traveled through New Mexico and previously stayed at another hotel in the main area of Santa Fe, that was very nice. Upon returning to Santa Fe, we stayed at the Inn at Santa Fe our final night in order to easily gain access to the Interstate to the airport in Albuquerque; we didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised! Our room was very pleasant, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the full included breakfast was quite a plus. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Very accessible to Interstate 25.
Bingen am Rhein, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

As foreign tourists on our first trip to Santa Fe we relied upon the recommendation of a friend when we chose the Inn at Santa Fe hotel and it exceeded our expectations. We found a friendly staff and a nice clean, well-appointed room for a reasonable price. It was nice to return to the hotel after a day of sightseeing to relax in the pool and hot tub and after dinner to sit outdoors by the firepit drink in hand. The Inn is just lovely.
What I found interesting that it is faster to the Plaza via St. Francis exit which is what we did and it took less than 15 minutes. So we saved lots on hotel costs by not staying right downtown and it was convenient as there is plenty of parking at the Inn.
If only we could have stayed longer. Oh, and the free breakfast was great.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn At Santa Fe? Share your experiences!