“Always a good choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 59 hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Always a good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here 5 or 6 times the past few years. Each time has been a pleasant experience. Very friendly staff, nice breakfast which is included with your room. Dinner is also available with a nice selection to choose from. I really like the location just off I-25. It's a less congested traffic area compared with the hotels closer to the plaza. The rooms are smaller than some may like, but as a solo traveler they're fine for me plus they're very clean. One other bonus in my visits there is I rarely hear other travelers so the sound insulation must be very good.

• Stayed July 2013

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Wheeling, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We traveled through New Mexico and previously stayed at another hotel in the main area of Santa Fe, that was very nice. Upon returning to Santa Fe, we stayed at the Inn at Santa Fe our final night in order to easily gain access to the Interstate to the airport in Albuquerque; we didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised! Our room was very pleasant, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the full included breakfast was quite a plus. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Very accessible to Interstate 25.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bingen am Rhein, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

As foreign tourists on our first trip to Santa Fe we relied upon the recommendation of a friend when we chose the Inn at Santa Fe hotel and it exceeded our expectations. We found a friendly staff and a nice clean, well-appointed room for a reasonable price. It was nice to return to the hotel after a day of sightseeing to relax in the pool and hot tub and after dinner to sit outdoors by the firepit drink in hand. The Inn is just lovely.
What I found interesting that it is faster to the Plaza via St. Francis exit which is what we did and it took less than 15 minutes. So we saved lots on hotel costs by not staying right downtown and it was convenient as there is plenty of parking at the Inn.
If only we could have stayed longer. Oh, and the free breakfast was great.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had come to Santa Fe for a job interview, and I was having trouble printing packets for the job talk. I was running late, and Oscar at the front desk said that he would take care of it all for me. (I was nervous to leave it all to a stranger, but I had little choice and was making no progress myself.) I went upstairs, got ready, and when I got back all my packets were laid out for me and stapled just like I needed them to be. I'm not saying that did it, but I felt prepared as I headed to the interview, I got the job, and now I'm moving to Santa Fe.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This isn't the most memorable hotel we stayed in during our trip to USA however for the value was just what we needed.

Positives
The room was a good temperature. The pool looked good though the air temperature was too cold to test it out. The big bonus was that it was one of the few hotels that offered breakfast.

Negatives
The location isn't the best in terms of it's a drive into town but there is ample parking at the hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
SGF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed there as a recommendation from the Police Academy. Price was reasonable, rooms nice, staff friendly, pool and hot tub clean and loved the outdoor gas fireplace. It was quiet and check in and check out was fast. Everything you need within a couple of miles so if you need to go somewhere to eat that is not a problem. Food and complimentary wine cheese is a nice touch:)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Having read some of the reports from other individuals who have stayed here within the last few nights, I have to ask if they ever really stayed here!! This is a nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, all the amenities you could ask for and not too far from town.

I am staying at this hotel in connection with business but I would certainly stay here again with my family. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room, fast internet, nice touches like the light switches being very slightly illuminated so you can find them in the dark and nice fixtures and fittings in the room. Staff have all been friendly and efficient thus far. 2 thumbs up from me for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Inn At Santa Fe? Share your experiences!