“Not Bad For a Quick Overnight” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #31 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
Boston
“Not Bad For a Quick Overnight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed here for a quick overnight. The hotel and room was clean. The laundry area was adequate although the machines were dates and one was broken. The hotel was in a good area and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for the review. We really appreciate you choosing our Hampton Inn as your choice of lodging. Thank you for recognizing our friendly staff. We have taken the steps to get the machine fixed by the company in charge. We hope to see you back again during your next visit.

295 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great value at a nice, clean hotel in a convenient location. Comp breakfast was good but not excellent, staff was excellent and I'm not big on overly friendly staff. Business center was adequate, internet speed was more like 3G than 4G so if you're traveling on business and count on the speed of the internet, you might want to make sure it's fast enough for your needs,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. We really appreciate your wonderful comments and acknowledging the wonderful staff. We are currently working on our updates for internet. Thank you and we hope to see you back soon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of Hampton Inns all across the country and this one does not rank up there with what I've been accustomed to in other Hamptons! I was not impressed at all with the channel selection as that was the problem, no selection. All the other Hampton Inns that I've stayed in had what seemed like an innumerable amount of channels! So this needs to be looked at. My second huge issue was the slow Internet connection. Again I am use to speedy connections at other Hampton Inns so this also needs to be looked at.

I don't know if this hotel was built prior to the trailer park next door or after the trailer park, but if it was built after, shame on Hampton Inn for choosing such a location. That not only is not pleasant to look out on from my window but it is too far from the Interstate. This hotel needs to be right off of I-25.

It was clean and the staff were friendly but I've stayed at much nicer Hampton Inns!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at our hotel; your comments are appreciated. I apologize that the internet access was of concern. We have contacted our internet provider to troubleshoot any problems, in order to offer better service in the future. I also apologize if the channel selection is not what you are accustomed to. We strive to provide the best in guest satisfaction and if you plan to travel to the area again in the future, please consider staying with us.
Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have stayed at several hotels in Santa Fe, but after I stayed at this Hotel, I wont stay anywhere else. I am so impressed with the staff at the Hampton Inn in Santa Fe New Mexico. Marcos Perez the Front Desk Manager has taught his staff to be happy, supportive, knowledgeable and kind. When I check in after a long day of work, I walk away with a smile, due to the positive reception they give me. They are so helpful when extra things that are needed and make me feel almost like I am part of their family. Thank you Lisa M.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! We really appreciate you acknowledging our wonderful staff, and is a pleasure to help with a smile on our face and to make our guests smile. We truly pride ourselves in customer service! We really appreciate you staying with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your choice of lodging!
Ojai, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and lots of parking. I'll definitely return. Oh....my room rate was less than $75...nice! Comes with fridge and microwave. Swimming pool is huge. No strange noises from trailer park next door.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad you had such a great experience. Our Hampton Inn is beautiful and offers great value to our guests. We pay special attention to the cleanliness and customer service. Our full hot breakfast is also a great asset. Thank you for staying with us!
Las Cruces
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The total experience was great. We appreciated the pool and the total amount of hours that the pool was available. The breakfast and all day cocoa supply were a special treat in the cold weather. We have already talked about planning a return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We are thrilled you had such a great stay. The pool indeed is a great asset and the evening reception with the lemonade, hot cocoa, salsa and chips make it a very enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This Hampton Inn is very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast is good, and the linens wonderful. It was my second time staying in this hotel, (and I stayed at one down the street once - not so good) and my experience was better than the first time. Don't pay the high end prices downtown if you are just looking for a place to stay. It's convenient to the highway, a short drive to Maria's restaurant (yum!), and lots of convenient stops in between the plaza and the hotel.

Room Tip: Typical Hampton Inn - I liked the room on the south side better.