“A Great Place to stay. . .Like staying with Family” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3625 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #34 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Farmington, New Mexico
“A Great Place to stay. . .Like staying with Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have stayed at several hotels in Santa Fe, but after I stayed at this Hotel, I wont stay anywhere else. I am so impressed with the staff at the Hampton Inn in Santa Fe New Mexico. Marcos Perez the Front Desk Manager has taught his staff to be happy, supportive, knowledgeable and kind. When I check in after a long day of work, I walk away with a smile, due to the positive reception they give me. They are so helpful when extra things that are needed and make me feel almost like I am part of their family. Thank you Lisa M.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! We really appreciate you acknowledging our wonderful staff, and is a pleasure to help with a smile on our face and to make our guests smile. We truly pride ourselves in customer service! We really appreciate you staying with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your choice of lodging!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ojai, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and lots of parking. I'll definitely return. Oh....my room rate was less than $75...nice! Comes with fridge and microwave. Swimming pool is huge. No strange noises from trailer park next door.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad you had such a great experience. Our Hampton Inn is beautiful and offers great value to our guests. We pay special attention to the cleanliness and customer service. Our full hot breakfast is also a great asset. Thank you for staying with us!
Las Cruces
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The total experience was great. We appreciated the pool and the total amount of hours that the pool was available. The breakfast and all day cocoa supply were a special treat in the cold weather. We have already talked about planning a return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We are thrilled you had such a great stay. The pool indeed is a great asset and the evening reception with the lemonade, hot cocoa, salsa and chips make it a very enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This Hampton Inn is very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast is good, and the linens wonderful. It was my second time staying in this hotel, (and I stayed at one down the street once - not so good) and my experience was better than the first time. Don't pay the high end prices downtown if you are just looking for a place to stay. It's convenient to the highway, a short drive to Maria's restaurant (yum!), and lots of convenient stops in between the plaza and the hotel.

Room Tip: Typical Hampton Inn - I liked the room on the south side better.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your great review, we truly appreciate the time you took to acknowledge our wonderful staff and beautiful hotel! We hope to see you back soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This Hampton Inn was not a bad hotel. There was a dog park connected to the hotel in the back that was nicely fenced off with a gate. My german shepherd loved this place! She met Lilly and several other pups that she played with and wrestled with for hours. The grounds were covered in snow and we had a wonderful visit to the mountain for sledding with the kids.
The staff was ok but the beds were very uncomfortable. Thinking it was just me because I am fussy....I asked my hubby and two kids who are no where near fussy......they said the beds were very uncomfortable as well. So....being a hilton honors member and hgvc elite member I have to say I won't be staying at this location in the future. It's just not up to the Hilton/Hampton Inn quality I have grown accustomed to. Sorry!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize about not meeting your needs, we will share your comments with management and soon will have this issue resolved. We will make every effort to ensure your satisfaction as a Hhonors member. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the near future. Thank you very much!
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stay at a lot of Hamptons, this one was just "ok". Rooms were a little dark as were the hallways. Didn't have the feel of a Hampton Inn. Breakfast was lukewarm and eggs were fake. Rooms could use a little brightening up. Breakfast could use improvements.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We thank you for your comments, we are always looking to improve the on-property experience. We have taken your comments into consideration and thank you again for your feedback.
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We checked about 9:30 pm and it was COLD outside so we hurried all our stuff in and got into warm sweats. I realized we didn't get our HH water so i went down to the front desk and she gladly got our water. i came back to the room, open my side of the bed and found green dried something on my side. I was so creeped out I called the front desk, grabbed all the bedding and took it to the housekeeping area where the desk clerk met me. She gave me a stack of clean sheets and I went back to put them on....they were too small. Called again and met her and she said"I offered to move you and you said no". Okay, I said where would you move me....she said:I don't know we don't have any kings left. I said," I'll take king sheets and make my bed". It was 10:30 by that time....we usually stay here because it is midway for us when traveling and we eat at Blue Corn, which is awesome and up the street.
I washed up and noticed the faucets had food on them....gees. Went to bed and got the heck out of there early morn!

Room Tip: Check the sheets and cleanliness of sinks and stool.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn Santa Fe? Share your experiences!