“Great Santa Fe stay - the second time!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Prescott, Arizona
“Great Santa Fe stay - the second time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This Hampton Inn is very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast is good, and the linens wonderful. It was my second time staying in this hotel, (and I stayed at one down the street once - not so good) and my experience was better than the first time. Don't pay the high end prices downtown if you are just looking for a place to stay. It's convenient to the highway, a short drive to Maria's restaurant (yum!), and lots of convenient stops in between the plaza and the hotel.

Room Tip: Typical Hampton Inn - I liked the room on the south side better.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your great review, we truly appreciate the time you took to acknowledge our wonderful staff and beautiful hotel! We hope to see you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This Hampton Inn was not a bad hotel. There was a dog park connected to the hotel in the back that was nicely fenced off with a gate. My german shepherd loved this place! She met Lilly and several other pups that she played with and wrestled with for hours. The grounds were covered in snow and we had a wonderful visit to the mountain for sledding with the kids.
The staff was ok but the beds were very uncomfortable. Thinking it was just me because I am fussy....I asked my hubby and two kids who are no where near fussy......they said the beds were very uncomfortable as well. So....being a hilton honors member and hgvc elite member I have to say I won't be staying at this location in the future. It's just not up to the Hilton/Hampton Inn quality I have grown accustomed to. Sorry!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize about not meeting your needs, we will share your comments with management and soon will have this issue resolved. We will make every effort to ensure your satisfaction as a Hhonors member. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the near future. Thank you very much!
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stay at a lot of Hamptons, this one was just "ok". Rooms were a little dark as were the hallways. Didn't have the feel of a Hampton Inn. Breakfast was lukewarm and eggs were fake. Rooms could use a little brightening up. Breakfast could use improvements.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We thank you for your comments, we are always looking to improve the on-property experience. We have taken your comments into consideration and thank you again for your feedback.
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We checked about 9:30 pm and it was COLD outside so we hurried all our stuff in and got into warm sweats. I realized we didn't get our HH water so i went down to the front desk and she gladly got our water. i came back to the room, open my side of the bed and found green dried something on my side. I was so creeped out I called the front desk, grabbed all the bedding and took it to the housekeeping area where the desk clerk met me. She gave me a stack of clean sheets and I went back to put them on....they were too small. Called again and met her and she said"I offered to move you and you said no". Okay, I said where would you move me....she said:I don't know we don't have any kings left. I said," I'll take king sheets and make my bed". It was 10:30 by that time....we usually stay here because it is midway for us when traveling and we eat at Blue Corn, which is awesome and up the street.
I washed up and noticed the faucets had food on them....gees. Went to bed and got the heck out of there early morn!

Room Tip: Check the sheets and cleanliness of sinks and stool.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn Santa Fe from Dec 30-Jan 3, 2013 for a family ski vacation. The staff was very nice, lobby and eating area were clean, rooms were clean. They have an indoor pool and spa which we used daily after snow skiing, and we had it to ourselves pretty much the entire time!
Complimentary breakfast buffet is put out daily with plenty of variety to choose from, and snacks left out in the afternoon, usually cookies, lemonade, coffees, chips and salsa. Overall it was a good experience for the price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
MarcosPerez_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
We really appreciate you amazing review. The full hot breakfast is a marvelous asset; we have different hot items everyday of the week. Thank you very much for acknowledging our nice staff. We are thrilled you had such a good time. Hope to see you soon, thank you for the excellent review!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about this property. The check in was easy; the front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The property is clean including the room and bathroom. They provided plenty of towels, which is a problem at most hotels. The bed was VERY comfortable. The room was a good size for the price. I really liked that they gave us a fresh remote control and a small lapdesk. The housekeepers were not vacuuming or making noise before checkout time, which is also a problem at most hotels. I can't speak to the breakfast or pool because we didn't use them. This is a excellent hotel for the price. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for acknowledging our friendly front desk agent. Our entire staff takes cleanliness and guest comfort very seriously and we appreciate you noticed it. Thank you very much for your great review. Hope to see you back soon!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Hotel was rather quiet but that was a plus since I had 3 children with me and we had the pool and jacuzzi to ourselves. The room was comfy and clean. The room heater took a while to get working but once it did, we warmed up. Walked in and tried to turn on a few lamps only to find the bulbs burned. Had to use the desk lamp for lighting the room. Towards the eveinng the smell of marijuana permiated through the hallways and I grew concerned so I told the front desk. They seemed to check their computer system to see who was in the rooms towards the back near mine - Not too sure what became of that. The pool was at a very comfortable temp as well as the jacuzzi. Very clean as well. Breakfast was our fav. Very good selection of food and the toppings for the oatmeal were yummy. Kids were happy and mom was content. Nice stay overall.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay. Thank you for alerting us of any misuse of the rooms. The pool area is a wonderful way to relax and enjoy some time with the family. We do take pride in our cleanliness and appreciate your wonderful review. We hope to see you back soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Santa Fe? Share your experiences!