“DON'T STAY HERE, UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santa Fe
Warren Inn
Save Saved
You added Warren Inn to your Saves list
3357 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507   |
Ranked #55 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
New Mexico
“DON'T STAY HERE, UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2009

Management is nice, but you cannot believe what they tell you .... corporate decided in the end and your deposit will be kept.

I left Iowa in August 2009 in search of employment. I came to Santa Fe and had the money for the Warren Inn. I was guaranteed my deposit back even though I left a day early. I only make $225 per week of unemployment, so $75.00 is a lot to me.

Corporate kept the money, even though they were given the reason why. What a bunch of JERKS !!! Let them live in their car for 4 months and see how they like it.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Santa Fe, NM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2007

This Warren Inn is different than any other Warren Inn. It is because of the new Managers. They are really nice people. Just doing their job is not what they do. These two do every thing they can to make our stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. The place is clean and neat and the grounds are well kept especially with all the flowers around the pool. Thank you Theresa and Howie for making our 4 month stay here enjoyable and comfortable. I hope when we return to Santa Fe you will have a room for us again.

My only regret is that the Managers had to close the pool for the season right after Labor Day because of company policy. With the weather still as beautiful as it is until the end of the month I, along with the other people who are staying here would love to see it stay open until the end of the month. I believe that each manager of each property should have the say if the pool stays open a little longer or should close. We here at Santa Fe, NM Warren Inn would really appreciate it if the owners would reconsider this matter.

Again thanks to the Managers and all the nice people we have met staying there.

• Liked — Roomy with a full kitchen, location also good, people staying here and working here friendly
  • Disliked — Pool closing after Labor Day
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Warren Inn? Share your experiences!