I stayed 4 nights with a friend in a 2 queen bed room and there were many great things about the hotel and a few things that bothered us a bit. We loved the balcony off the room and slept with the door open the first night before it occurred to us that all of the balconies are connected and have low railings so it would be easy for someone to join us in the room. After that we slept with the air on and it worked fine.
As others have said the beds were wonderful with the softest sheets I can remember.
We did have a problem with an odor coming from the bathroom and told someone at the front desk. We came back to find a fan in the room, which was no help. We got used to the odor, but no one followed up to see if we were satisfied.
A couple of other small things bothered us- no shower caps, and no space around the sinks to put toiletries. Both are very easy to fix and I hope the hotel management reads this and addresses these issues.
We enjoyed the bar area they call the Living Room and wished we had more time to enjoy the pool which had very comfortable lounge chairs around it.
Our breakfasts were wonderful with lots of choices and large portions.
We always ate in the comfortable outside courtyard area. We had one dinner there with spotty service, a salad so skimpy we returned it (they gave us something else that was fine) and really great main courses.
The location was perfect, close to the city center but easy to escape by car for our day trips to the surrounding area.
Overall we were satisfied with this hotel but would recommend a bit of attention to the sorts of little things that could have made it better.
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel At Loretto
- At Loretto Hotel
- Inn At Loretto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel reflecting the culture and sophistication of its historic setting, the Inn and Spa at Loretto features 134 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual fine dining, art galleries and a tranquil garden. The Inn is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, near the Palace of the Governors and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza's galleries, museums, restaurants and boutiques. Effortlessly blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, this Santa Fe luxury hotel is one of the state's most photographed buildings. Built at the end of the historic Old Santa Fe Trail high in the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the Inn and Spa at Loretto is an architectural recreation of the Taos Pueblo, a national historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Inn and Spa at Loretto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.