We received truly outstanding service from the team at the Inn and Spa at Loretto! My wife and I recently visited Santa Fe for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this spectacular property. We absolutely loved Santa Fe and especially the fabulous Inn and Spa at Loretto. Our experience at this resort was so enjoyable in large part because of the highly personalized service we received from General Manager Dennis Marcinik and Food & Beverage Director Natasha Aasgaarden.
We have had the good fortune to travel extensively over the past 25 years and have stayed at some of the finest hotels in the world. Thoughout our global travels, I have rarely encountered such warm and gracious hospitality as was extended by this team. Dennis's team treated us like old friends...cheerfully answering many questions and enthusiastically counseling us regarding potential dining choices, daily activities and transportation options.
The pursuit of good food is always an integral part of our vacations. We enjoyed the culinary scene around Santa Fe and particularly the creative and delicious offerings at Luminaria. Natasha's team made us feel like guests in their home with many special touches ranging from rose petals on the table to outrageous tortilla soup...everything was perfect! The food was phenomenal and totally in harmony with the natural beauty of the area.
Today we all work in a tough business environment where there is no shortage of hollow rhetoric about excellent customer service, so it is truly refreshing to experience the real thing. Congratulations to Dennis and Natasha for assermbling such a strong team that obviously takes personal responsibility for delighting guests. Because of the outstanding treatment we received coupled with the rich beauty of the resort, we will certainly be returning to the Inn and Spa at Loretto. You will love this beautiful resort!
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel
- Hotel At Loretto
- At Loretto Hotel
- Inn At Loretto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel reflecting the culture and sophistication of its historic setting, the Inn and Spa at Loretto features 134 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual fine dining, art galleries and a tranquil garden. The Inn is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, near the Palace of the Governors and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza's galleries, museums, restaurants and boutiques. Effortlessly blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, this Santa Fe luxury hotel is one of the state's most photographed buildings. Built at the end of the historic Old Santa Fe Trail high in the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the Inn and Spa at Loretto is an architectural recreation of the Taos Pueblo, a national historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Inn and Spa at Loretto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.