“Great place to stay very clean and comfortable.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Fort Marcy Hotel Suites to your Saves list
Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   321 Kearney Road, Santa Fe, NM 87501   |
Rio Rancho
“Great place to stay very clean and comfortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

The views are amazing the property is very clean and the location is perfect. Very close to the "Plaza". The casita was very spacious and comfortable. Great little personal library. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in a home feeling setting.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2010

This condo complex is a short distance to Old Town Santa Fe. It is quiet, has great views, the rooms are spacious and well appointed and the staff members are friendly and very accommodating. I would definitely stay here for future travel to Santa Fe.

oxford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

We found this complex by chance when we were looking for directions to Santa Fe. There was a great offer at the time - 2 nights for the price of 1. We planned to stay 4 nights but stayed for 6 because we enjoyed being there so much. It was an easy walk into the centre of Santa Fe and a slighly more strenuous walk back. We stayed in a unit which had a lot of character. It was clean, comfortable and well supplied. A memorable stay and we'd recommend it to anyone wanting somewhere to stay in Santa Fe.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2010

Great location. Close to plaza & slopes. Nice indoor pool & hot tub. Very clean.

Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

I took my 13yr old son & his friend to Santa Fe for spring break & we booked at Fort Marcy because they had a "Spring Blowout" special (buy 1-get 1 night free). The good thing about the condos is that it is very close to the plaza, other than that it wasn't a great experience. The first day we arrived at our 2 bed/2 bath condo we found that it was 77 degrees inside with the heater still blowing! After different attempts at getting it to stop (had to place on cold) & calling front desk ( "I think maintenance has already left.") the condo became bearable. While opening all of the windows to let the heat out, I noticed that living rm & masterbed rm window screens were very bent (can't imagine housekeeping wouldn't notice if they opened the blinds) as if someone was trying to get in. Carpet in both bedrms was old & stained, couch sucked you in & wouldn't let you out, large black scuffs on most of the closet doors ( am assuming probably from ski boots), and only one person could shower at a time (ran out of hot water!). The first morining we were there the city turned off the water & didn't come back on 'til 10:20am, which caused a very late start to our site seeing. Front desk, Wesley, was always "very very sorry", but never called us back to give us updates on water situtation as I had asked him to. If I would have known it would've taken that long, we would've gone to Ojo Caliente that day & showered there after day in hot springs. Second night, woke at 3am to find temp at 74 degrees & climbing again, so had to put thermostat back to cool. Maintenance had come during the day, looked at thermostat, & decided it was fixed. Then, at check-out, they tried to make me pay for the entire bill, but they had already charged $167 on my credit card the day I made reservations. I reminded them of this, but "the computer" wasn't working right, & would I like to go ahead & pay the whole balance & then the manager could credit my card later for that amount?? I told him NO, that I would be paying the amount I owed the hotel, not a penny more. Got home from trip, & there it was, another charge for the $167 on my credit card. Called Sunday & spoke with manager, Jason, who assured me that the "compute placed the charge" & that he had initiated a refund, but since it happened on the weekend, it may take a while to show up. Today is Tuesday & still dealing with the mess! Do not stay at this hotel/condo! We had a wonderful time in Santa Fe, minus Fort Marcy.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
deekendall, Director of Sales at Fort Marcy Hotel Suites, responded to this review, April 5, 2010
As a member of the Management team here at Fort Marcy Hotel Suites, I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent visit to Santa Fe. We pride ourselves on providing quality accommodations and excellent customer service to all our guests; unfortunately, many of the challenges you experienced - such as the city water main break, network computer malfunction, and furniture that was not to your personal liking - were beyond our control.

I am pleased that you found your Condo clean and well-maintained, that you enjoyed our location just 4 blocks from the Plaza, and that you were able to take advantage of our family-friendly Buy One / Get One Free Spring Break Special. Please know that should you have the opportunity to stay with us again, I am confident that you will be happy and comfortable here.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2010

beautiful suites, we ended up in one of the gold suites with two rooms and two full baths, a fully furnished kitchen, beautifully decorated, wireless internet. comfortable beds. kitchen had, EVERYTHING in it. except food. we $aved a ton of money by staying there. we got to spend the money on turquoise and art pieces rather than hotel fees and expensive meals. there's a wonderful whole foods super market nearby which has everything you would need to make yourself feel at home. there's a nice indoor pool and hot tub. lots and lots of parking.
if you pull out of ft. marcy suite and head east, a 7 mile road will take you to the top of a state park/mountain.
Rudy, the front desk agent was the nicest and politest ever. thanks
11 out of 10

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Silver City, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2010

This was our second time to stay at Fort Marcy in the past year and we keep going back because it feels like our second home. The suites were very clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated in a modern Santa Fe style. The family room and Master BR have flat screen T.V.'s with cable and some have DVD players as well. You don't need to worry about the lack of a restaurant on the premises, because there are world class restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. If you prefer to save a little money and prepare your own meals, there's a convenient supermarket located in an outdoor mall just a short drive away. We've stayed at Fort Marcy in the summer--to enjoy Santa Fe concerts and walk the Plaza, and in the winter--for fabulous skiing that's only 30 minutes away. On our most recent visit, I inadvertently left my purse and when I notified the managers, they promptly retrieved it and mailed it back to me the following day! I was so grateful and relieved. The personnel of Fort Marcy Hotel and Suites are committed to making all customers feel welcome, safe, and satisfied. My husband, and I love to stay there with our big kids. Everyone feels rested and relaxed after a few days at Fort Marcy.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Fort Marcy Hotel Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Marcy Hotel Suites

Address: 321 Kearney Road, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Location: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 21 Specialty Lodging in Santa Fe
Hotel Class:3 star — Fort Marcy Hotel Suites 3*

Perched atop a hill near the site of the original Fort Marcy from which the property took its name, the modern Fort Marcy provides guests with panoramic views of Santa Fe, the outlying deserts, and the distant Sangre de Cristo Mountains.

Fort Marcy's 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom suites are spread throughout twelve different adobe buildings which sit on nine acres of natural and landscaped desert grounds. Stroll through meandering paths among shade trees, blooming cactus, and manicured gardens. Or return to your suite's fully furnished kitchen, separate living area, authentic kiva fireplace, or private balcony to enjoy the desert air or a famous Southwest sunset.

Of course, Santa Fe's historic downtown lies just blocks away - home to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, the Mercado, Galleria, and Sena Plazas, the San Miguel Mission, and an endless number of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. For the Santa Fe getaway that's the ideal blend of luxury, convenience, and beauty, Fort Marcy may just be vacation perfection.

... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fort Marcy Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fort Marcy Hotel Santa Fe
Fort Marcy Santa Fe

If you own or manage Fort Marcy Hotel Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.