They consistently go out of their way to make you feel you feel like your the only one that matters. From the time we checked in with Britni and Tara, to the bar tenders to the grounds keepers, we were always treated with a smile, grace and professionalism. I would definetley recommend this Hotel with 5 stars. To all the Staff: GREAT JOB!!! To the the management: Keep it up, it show with the friendlyness of YOUR staff!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Santa Fe Hotel
- The Lodge At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Lodge Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Santa Fe is fully decorated to celebrate the wonder and awe of the Southwest’s most notable city. Located just five minutes to the Santa Fe plaza and historic attractions, the Lodge at Santa Fe is a unique hotel with cultural style. Gardunos restaurant onsite serves fresh 'New Mexican' cuisine, and our guests enjoy hand crafted furniture and breathtaking architecture. Beautiful stone flooring, Native American weavings patterns and weavings, and spacious suites with Kiva fireplaces are all part of the experience. The Lodge at Santa Fe has a complimentary shuttle to the historic Santa Fe plaza, plus free WiFi and parking. Experience the magic of Santa Fe when you book your visit at The Lodge at Santa Fe. "Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Lodge at Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.