“Great Location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Lodge at Santa Fe

You added The Lodge at Santa Fe to your Saves list
The Lodge at Santa Fe
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   750 N St Francis Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Formerly Radisson Hotel)   |
Affiliate website
Special Price
'Tis the Season-Save 25%
Ranked #42 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Leetonia, oh
“Great Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The view is Great. The shuttle service is Outstanding. shuttle runs from 10 AM to 9 PM with 2 drop offs & pick ups. On time and friendly. The Lodge itself is ok. You will want a room in the 400's. Resturant is avg. Breakfast is great. Lounge does not open until 5 PM. Pool is noce - but they need to clean more often and Hot tub was just ugly.

Room Tip: Room number starting in 400 and up.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Dear reash,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. It brings us great joy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I have shared your notes with my staff and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Tom A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Livingston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Disappointed. Not what I expected for the price. Large room, comfortable bed and the air conditioning worked. The TV remote needed batteries, we did not get enough soap for the shower and it took forever to get more. The staff is friendly but very slow to meet your needs.

Room Tip: It's an uphill walk to the office and restaurant from the back parking lot so ask for a room nea...
Dear Larry S.

Thank you for your recent review of The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your room. We work hard to ensure all of our guests are satisfied with the accommodations. I would hope you would choose to stay with us again so we may show you just how great our property and staff can be.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel has all the expected amenities of clean, spacious rooms and personable staff. What was unexpected was the lovely view of the Santa Fe Memorial Cemetery and the distant mountains from their restaurant and bar. The hotel provides weekend entertainment such as Friday night Salsa music. Another bonus is the free shuttle to and from Old Town Plaza.

We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear mmhavingfun,

Thank you for your review of your stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We are very proud of our scenic views and friendly staff. The Salsa and Flamenco dancing is great as well! We look forward to your next visit!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I got this hotel by Priceline.com using ExpressDeals. I got a 50% discount. The room was near my parking. The hotel is located less than 5 minutes from downtown and has a nice and panoramic view of the town. The staff was quite nice and diligent. the beds are very confortable and clean. There is a good pool except for the temperature since it was cold all the time. Tha Spa was ok. The wifi worked acceptable well. There was only two bad points. My bedroom, the 156, had a very bad smell right outside the bathroom. It was may be the moisture on the carpet. The another bad point was the artificial climate that i never got to work. Fortunately we had very good weather. In general is a good hotel as long as you negotiate a good deal. i would stay again surely.

Dear Manuelsaenzterrazas,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I apologize that the room wasn't quite up to your expectations, I have taken measures to ensure these issues have been resolved. We look forward to your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were traveling through the area and decided at the last minute to experience Santa Fe but didn’t want to spend a fortune. The Lodge at Santa Fe was a great choice; the staff was friendly and accommodating, the room and property were pleasant and nicely appointed with a southwest flare. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable (I’m very picky about the bed). Yes I would recommend the Lodge at Santa Fe to a friend. Gene

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Dear Gene A,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy our property and staff during your vacation. I too can attest that the beds are GREAT! I am looking forward to your next visit!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The positive things for us about this hotel is the location and view - and it was pet friendly. The negatives were customer service and the need for upgrades including the pool and hot tub area. The water in the hot tub was dirty and the pool chairs were old, dirty and ripped. Our 2 families got to the hotel 2 hours before checkin and asked for early checkin. The hotel said they were full the night before but would try to get our rooms ready early. We came back at checkin time and ended up waiting an additional hour beyond the normal checkin. You would have thought they would have moved us up in priority when we showed up at 2p.

The hotel seems to stay busy because of their convenient location but I hope they will consider doing some updates so it can live up to customer expectations.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Chris S,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. You are correct in saying that we are a very popular destination due to our scenic views and convenient location. I am sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with your stay. We do our best to offer early check in based on availability. These are comments we take very seriously and I will be looking into what we can do to ensure a more enjoyable experience in the future. I hope you will choose to stay with us again, I look forward to showing you just how great we can be.

Paradise Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I and my staff have used this as our Santa Fe home based hotel because it is spacious, parking is easy, staff is courteous, restaurant is ok and it overlooks beautiful surroundings. But over the last year a ton of upkeep has not been done. This is the second time my heat/AC didn't work right, weeds are throughout, everything needs paint etc... I am so sorry to see this happening to such an historically significant place and one I have loved.

Stayed July 2014
Dear TrishMcCarty,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Lodge At Santa Fe. It makes us happy to hear that you continue to enjoy our property and staff. We are currently working on updates to ensure all of our guests are satisfied with their experience. Thank you for your input, I will personally be looking into correcting the issues you mentioned. I look forward to WOWing you on your next visit to The City Different!

Tom A.

Been to The Lodge at Santa Fe? Share your experiences!