“Wonderful place in beautiful setting” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Lodge at Santa Fe

You added The Lodge at Santa Fe to your Saves list
The Lodge at Santa Fe
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   750 N St Francis Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Formerly Radisson Hotel)   |
Affiliate website
Special Offer
Santa Fe Ski Escape
Ranked #43 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Elgin, Illinois
“Wonderful place in beautiful setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed 6 nights while participating in a Road's Scholar program. The room was large, clean and comfortable. There were meeting and dining rooms just for our group. The distance from downtown Santa Fe required using the shuttle that was provided by the hotel but there was a large shopping center within walking distance-if you don't mind walking up hill on the return hike. Staff, especially Robert who managed the rooms for the group, and Kristin at the front desk, were very personable and accommodating.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Mary H.

Thank you for taking the time to review The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am very glad to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us. We are very proud of our staff and facilities and we look forward to serving you again!

Tom A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Bayfield, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I stayed over the Valentines day week end. This is a nice place off the hiway so its very quiet. The rooms were very nice, very clean. The restaurant was very good although under staffed the night we were there. We had a nice stay until we returned home and realized my wife had forgot a pair of boots, we immediately called the hotel and lo and behold they were unable to find them. So I would say it's a nice place to stay, however if you leave something behind that you really like I would not plan on seeing it again. Apparently honesty is not a top priority for some of the staff.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear Edward K,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our property so much for Valentine's Day weekend. Santa Fe was recently voted one of the most Romantic Getaway's in the United States! I apologize for the slow service in the restaurant, we have taken measures to assure this will not happen again. I remember you calling regarding your boots, I personally went to the room with a housekeeping supervisor and I am sorry we were unable to locate them. I am continuing to look into this matter and of course we will contact you with any further information we may find. I hope when you return to Santa Fe you would consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards,

McHenry, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Clean room, rustic feel and charm. Beautiful overlook off balcony.
Joesph, the resturaunts owner, was so welcoming, funny, and overall made our experience worthwhile. Great food, drinks, and staff to provide a memorable trip!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear emily z,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed our facility and staff. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service so it makes us very happy to hear we are doing so well. I hope we have the pleasure of serving you on your next trip to Santa Fe!

Roswell, New Mexico, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed several times at this hotel. I always find the staff friendly and the rooms very comfortable. I have had a few company meetings here as well. The event rooms, food, and staff are all wonderful. Don't overlook this establishment ... not only for lodging, but also for your next event. The Lodge at Santa Fe has become my "GO TO PLACE" for lodging and business meetings!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear dominosd,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our property and staff! I am so glad you are able to enjoy our property in so many ways. We are proud of our unique Santa Fe property. We have the quality luxury rooms you would expect from a downtown property as well as the professional meeting space to fit a wide variety of needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Santa Fe be it for business or pleasure!

Front Office Manager
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Lodge of Santa Fe was there for me when I needed it, twice in same month(!), including the use of their business facilities (thanks Jesse, Kristin, and Jordan), not to mention their clean, comfortable rooms with southwest motif. I was grateful for the generosity of everyone there. They have a great neighborhood location up on a hill overlooking the serene beauty of the national memorial cemetary and the town of Santa Fe backdropped by the snowcapped mountain range. Very pretty!
Gardunos upstairs and their staff treated me well, also, even though I may have been a creative challenge for the chef. Still, I liked the oatmeal! Thank you everyone for taking care of me. It did not go unnoticed - just unaccustomed.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Tom A, Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear ctefan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We are very proud of our excellent staff and lucky to have a world-class restaurant such as Garduno's here on property. You are right about the beautiful views! We just love our location at the top of the hill! I am so glad you were able to enjoy the property as much as we do. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Santa Fe!

Front Office Manager
Broomfield, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The Lodge at Santa Fe was the destination location for our Valentine's Day weekend wedding for our guests and wedding reception. The rooms and our suite were great. The events staff did an awesome job for our wedding reception in decorations for the reception room and the buffet style dinner. Staff were amazing. The staff of The Lodge at Santa Fe helped make this a very special weekend not only for us but our family and friends who came for the wedding.

Room Tip: We had the suite on the south side which was great for friends and family as a gathering place.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear, Jim D.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed your wedding weekend with us. We are lucky to have such a wonderful staff here. I hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future.

Kind regards,
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I and another couple spent one night here and were very pleased. The rooms were affordable (Groupon deal which included a free bottle of wine for each room), spacious and quiet. Had a Mexican dinner in the restaurant and it was the best food I ate all week on our drive to Tucson! Cheese enchiladas, beans and rice. My husband had tacos. Really good. Even their hamburger was good! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because we could NOT get any hot water. Bummer.

Room Tip: Make sure you get HOT water available. Our waiter in the restaurant was wonderful to us. Excellent s...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Susan C, Interactive Marketing Coordinator at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear wbeaton,

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience at The Lodge at Santa Fe. We appreciate hearing what we're doing right to make you feel at home and where we can improve. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed dinner at Garduño's. We are lucky to have such a great restaurant here!

I hope you had a great time in Santa Fe and come stay with us again when you return!

Yours,
Susan C.

Been to The Lodge at Santa Fe? Share your experiences!