“excellent service by the front desk manager - Adrian Velarde” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Lodge at Santa Fe

You added The Lodge at Santa Fe to your Saves list
The Lodge at Santa Fe
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   750 N St Francis Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Formerly Radisson Hotel)   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #43 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Iron River, Wisconsin
“excellent service by the front desk manager - Adrian Velarde”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am a traveling nurse from norther Wisconsin on a 13 week assignment in abq, I came to Santa Fe to experiance a spa, i wont name on this site. It was excellent though. I then chose to stay at the lodge to attend the jewel box cabaret show. The facility was beautiful, the grounds were exceptional, I can not wait to see it in the summer. Adrian made sure I had everything I needed and gave great advise of things to do around town. He made me feel very safe as I was traveling alone. I will be back monthly for the shows at the lodge and the accomodations were very clean and nicely kept. I am a lesbian, not that it matters but I was not discriminated against and I have been looing for a beautiful venue for a summer wedding. The pictures of your suites look perfect and the grounds would be great for a small intimate wedding. I look forward to doing bussiness with you again in the future. I did try to check in early around 1230 on the day of my stay and had to deal with a very rude young female at the front desk, I almost changed hotels, but when I came back at 1445 Adrian was so sweet, professional and accomodating it changed my whole mind frame on the facility. So you owe my continued bussiness to this great employee. I hope these comments make it back to the employees, because great employees need to know their service was taken to heart. For anyone new to the area or looking for a great place to stay I would highly recommend this lodge.

Room Tip: I was in room 201 I had no problem with noise, my room was a basic double room. The only thing I des...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
HHandR, Public Relations Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Sabrinaglbt69, thank you for your positive review and insightful feedback! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. We hope we can help your with your wedding ceremony soon. We will let Adrian know that you found him to be very helpful.

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We booked our room on priceline and definitely got what we paid for (or LESS). The room smelled bad, we kept the bathroom door shut the entire time because the water smelled so bad. Also when we first walked into the room it was FREEZING (middle of winter here!) so you can tell no one had stayed in the room in a few nights and they had no heat on. It took about an hour to get the room temp up to normal and the bedding and towels were all very very cold. The bedding is disgusting and hasn't been updated in decades. Nothing about this room was comfortable.

Room Tip: Don't get the back building, not sure on the other buildings
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank katebrandt

Travelers are raving about these Santa Fe hotels

Miramar Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This Hotel was decorated to fit the Santa Fe, New Mexico style. Outside the front of the hotel, it was decorated with beautiful, large red chili peppers hanging down from the roof as decorations. It quite beautiful to see as we pulled up to the hotel. The rooms were spacious, comfortable beds & clean bathroom. The view from our balcony of the mountains were Phenomenal!! Breathtaking for us to see & experience. The only downfall for us was that the maid service was extremely slow. We had to call several times just to get them to clean our rooms or bring towels over a 2-3 day period. We stayed for a week, so it was a little frustrating when we returned back to our rooms & not once was the room looked over by the end of the day. Overall, the stay was quite pleasant and relaxing.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Thank you, beach_traveler79, for your positive review and feedback. It is invaluable to our company and we will use your information to help improve the guest experience at The Lodge at Santa Fe. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon!
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My sister and I stayed at The Lodge for 4 days and we couldn't have picked a better hotel. Our room was very spacious and the views are fantastic. It's in a great location - minutes to the Plaza and convenient to Hwy 285. People have said negative things about Los Cuates (the restaurant) but we ate there almost every nigh and had breakfast there 3 days in a row. Not only were the staff members a joy to meet, they were most helpful in giving us ideas on what to do. The food was incredible. They don't offer room service but when we called, they delivered our food to our room. I can't wait to go back to Santa Fe and will definitely stay at The Lodge again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank auntewee
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed in a mini suite-2 adults and 3 children one of which is a baby. This suite had tons of room for the kids to mill around in. There was a sitting area, fridge and microwave. The property is older and with that come some issues, but for the price it was a non issue for us. The restaurant is mediocre so skip it for better eats in town. The staff we interacted with we're polite and helpful. The shuttle to the square was very helpful as parking is tough down there. The beds were surprisingly comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Reedville, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My sister and I stayed here in October 2012 and the stay was great. The view was awesome.
The sunsets on the mountains was beautiful. I didn't eat at the restaurant but did order carryout which was tasty. The decor really gave a southwestern feeling.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank KayRVA
HHandR, Public Relations Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Artesia, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel is an older place that has been updated. It is place a top of a hill over looking the National Santa Fe Cemetary. Which is beautiful view (for a cemetary). It is very close to the plaza. (not walking distance).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank katie1898
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! It is invaluable to our company. We are glad you hear that you appreciated the ironically beautiful view of the National Cometary and we hope your time in Santa Fe was enjoyable. We hope you will consider staying with us gain soon.