I am a traveling nurse from norther Wisconsin on a 13 week assignment in abq, I came to Santa Fe to experiance a spa, i wont name on this site. It was excellent though. I then chose to stay at the lodge to attend the jewel box cabaret show. The facility was beautiful, the grounds were exceptional, I can not wait to see it in the summer. Adrian made sure I had everything I needed and gave great advise of things to do around town. He made me feel very safe as I was traveling alone. I will be back monthly for the shows at the lodge and the accomodations were very clean and nicely kept. I am a lesbian, not that it matters but I was not discriminated against and I have been looing for a beautiful venue for a summer wedding. The pictures of your suites look perfect and the grounds would be great for a small intimate wedding. I look forward to doing bussiness with you again in the future. I did try to check in early around 1230 on the day of my stay and had to deal with a very rude young female at the front desk, I almost changed hotels, but when I came back at 1445 Adrian was so sweet, professional and accomodating it changed my whole mind frame on the facility. So you owe my continued bussiness to this great employee. I hope these comments make it back to the employees, because great employees need to know their service was taken to heart. For anyone new to the area or looking for a great place to stay I would highly recommend this lodge.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Santa Fe Hotel
- The Lodge At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Lodge Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Santa Fe is fully decorated to celebrate the wonder and awe of the Southwest’s most notable city. Located just five minutes to the Santa Fe plaza and historic attractions, the Lodge at Santa Fe is a unique hotel with cultural style. Gardunos restaurant onsite serves fresh 'New Mexican' cuisine, and our guests enjoy hand crafted furniture and breathtaking architecture. Beautiful stone flooring, Native American weavings patterns and weavings, and spacious suites with Kiva fireplaces are all part of the experience. The Lodge at Santa Fe has a complimentary shuttle to the historic Santa Fe plaza, plus free WiFi and parking. Experience the magic of Santa Fe when you book your visit at The Lodge at Santa Fe. "Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Lodge at Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.