“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 59 hotels in Santa Fe
El Paso, Texas
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed there last month in august and everything was perfectly cleans bathroom, bed, breakfast room, etc they were excelent the employees had great customer service and very kind/friendly.I really enjoyed my stay i will definitly come back.

Room Tip: Quality rooms in Santa Fe N.M. are excelent
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Santa Fe D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your stay!

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

wow... what can I say about this place... each area you see needs at best renovation and at a minimum a deep cleaning... I was shocked at the conditions. The carpet in public areas is filthy and huge tears. Our room was the worst hotel room I have ever seen. Bare light bulbs in fixtures, stains on the walls and ceilings.. how do you stain a ceiling? The bathroom had mold growing on the tiles and even the towels were torn and frayed. There is NO temperature adjustment in the rooms and we could not open the patio door. The screen door had holes spiders were all over the patio... even the doors to the outside parking were un-marked and broken.
this hotel is a disaster

Room Tip: a tip to choose a good room??? Motel 6 is next door. Pick that
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your stay. We value our customers input to make our hotel the best it can be. We work hard to do what we can and will certainly address your issues for a better future stay. Thank you.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Horrible place. Dirty,outdated,smelly,and stained sheets. Booked a queen bed and if it was a queen it was the smallest queen I have ever slept on. Motel 6 next door would have better. Great price on room but still not worth staying. Thin walls, the neighbors alarm woke us up at 6 am. Didn't even try the free breakfast. We prepaid using the choice rewards program and it was a struggle to try to get a refund. Corporate was of.little help and I am still waiting for the gm to call me back. By not taking my call it is obvious this is not the first complaint they have had. Lastly don't even go into the chinese restaurant next door. Worst food I have ever had. Yes santa fe is known for their mexican food but after a long drive I was lazy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
AVON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn as a last resort during Indian Market, August 2013. I understand now why they still had rooms. The rooms were ok but out-dated and need a face lift. Breakfast was frozen food heated in a microwave but the biggest problem is the theft of my Nikon camera. I have called the management of this hotel 3 times and they cannot even bother to return my call or speak to the housekeeper during our stay. The Santa Fe Police stated that they have between 150 to 200 reports like this every month. They also said to NEVER stay in a hotel that does not have a safe. This hotel does not. The management, who is Jay and Helen, have never returned my calls and they are never on site. It was reported to me that this hotel is short staffed and the poor management creates a work situation where theft is probably considered 'normal'. PLEASE look for another hotel AND NEVER STAY HERE EVEN IFIT IS FREE!!!

Room Tip: I would NEVER stay in this hotel!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Fe D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Salida, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Reserved 2 rooms for 3 nights through Hotwire @$45/night, then came to this TA site to see what
I'd done. Read terrible reviews & called motel directly to ask about them - especially "no a/c!" They assured me it was not true, so my friend and I came anyway. Found what I expected - a comfortable 2-star motel room, okay heated pool and adequate hot breakfast. Yes, the pool deck needed work, patio door screen had holes, bathroom vanity light bulbs mismatched, no microwave on top of the fridge, etc.; however, all in all, I'd come back to this Quality Inn and feel, for Santa Fe, I got a fair deal.

Room Tip: no elevator - had room 114 facing patio/pool, very quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Fe D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I had been driving all day long and wanted a hotel where I could workout and get some blood flowing back into my legs. I called ahead to the Quality Inn, Santa Fe, NM and specifically asked about their workout room. I questioned the girl about the equipment in the room so that I had a place to workout and my friend could jog on the treadmill. We drove an extra twenty miles to stay at this hotel, only to find out that none of the equipment in the workout room was operational. I went to the lobby to log a complaint and found a very upset traveler at the desk. He had been waiting for the hotel to straighten out his room situation since 6:30pm, it was after 10pm. The young girl behind the desk was unable to comp the gentlemen a room because she was a recent hire and had not been taught how to do the procedure in the hotels computer system. She was unable to reach the manager or owner to help her in this situation.
On top of all that, my friends air conditioner did not work in his room.

I traveled all over New Mexico and can honestly say....this was the worst hotel I stayed in.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place is a dump. Although this is Santa Fe, the floor of the bathroom and carpet are mysteriously moist. Shabby shabby and well past it's prime. My traveling companions' room has a naked lightbulb. The bed is comfy enough but the pillows are awful. The AC system is ancient. It's one night, it's cheap, so I don't care that much, but don't expect anything nice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Santa Fe D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 11, 2013

Been to Quality Inn Santa Fe? Share your experiences!